32. A long awaited-union.

There are countless creatures on this planet, but the smartest among them is the human. This human, however, comes with a spectrum of personality traits. They can be dark, light, or somewhere in between. When we talk about the person sitting on this throne in front of his disciples and servants, he embodies the darkest shade of black.

Wen Ruohan never stopped working until he achieved what he desired. He was a selfish, ruthless, and psychopathic power-hungry Alpha who cared only about himself.

Currently, he was doing something with a piece of Yin iron. The servants in front of him were terrified for their lives, uncertain of their fate. Wen Xu was present, smirking and grinning at the servants. Wen Ruohan murmured something and cast a spell towards the servants, causing them to start screaming in pain as their bodies twisted and contorted.

Wen Xu laughed as his father worked. Wen Ruohan smirked, observing the powerful creatures he had just created with the Yin iron. The servants' bodies turned a burnt red, looking grotesque and menacing.

"Wow, Father, this is marvelous," Wen Xu said, grinning from ear to ear. "Now, with this Yin iron, we can create a huge army of red fierce corpses." He looked at the four newly created red fierce corpses with admiration.

Wen Ruohan coughed for a moment and then sighed in relief. Creating these four fierce corpses had drained a significant amount of his core energy. He was tired, barely able to handle the power of even a single piece of Yin iron. He knew that to harness the full potential of all the Yin iron pieces, he would need a powerful controller.

Talking about the controller his thoughts turned to the male omega he sought. But first, his focus remained on collecting all the Yin iron. Nodding at his son, he left for his room to rest, contemplating his next move.

*******************

Yunmeng was decorated completely, and why not? Their young master Wei was getting married, and not just to anyone, but to one of the most powerful Alphas, Lan Wangji, the Hanguang-Jun of Gusu.

Two weeks passed quickly since the Lan clan had returned to Gusu. The Jiang family members had been working tirelessly on the preparations for Wei Ying's marriage. Calling guests, arranging their stay, planning the food, and countless other tasks—it was like preparing for an important festival.

Guests had started arriving, and some were accommodated in inns around Yunmeng as the guest quarters were already occupied for the Lan clan. Being a good friend of Wei Wuxian, Nie Huaisang had arrived as early as possible, which everyone expected.

Wen Qing also helped Jiang Yanli and Madam Yu with the household chores. Despite Jiang Cheng's lingering anger towards her, which kept him distant whenever she tried to converse with him, her presence was indispensable.

Wen Ning, meanwhile, had become a fan of Young Master Wei in these two weeks. He had learned so many things from him—swordsmanship, archery, fighting without weapons, and even how to prank family members. It was like he had found his master in Wei Wuxian. For Wei Wuxian, he was equally impressed by the young Alpha. Wen Ning was innocent, caring, and kind.

Madam Yu, however, kept a strict watch over Wei Wuxian. She adhered strictly to Lan Wangji's instructions, ensuring Wei Ying remained within Lotus Pier. This arrangement did not sit well with Wei Ying. As a free spirit, he hated being confined to his home. Yet now, he could do nothing but roam within the confines of Lotus Pier.

Despite the restrictions, Wei Ying's excitement for the upcoming wedding couldn't be dampened. He found ways to keep himself busy and entertained, often dragging Wen Ning along for his mischiefs, much to Madam Yu's chagrin. But everyone knew that these were Wei Ying's last days of bachelorhood, and they let him have his fun—within limits.