Chapter 37

The atmosphere was thick with tension as Arie and Sky sat together, the air heavy with unspoken words and palpable emotion. Arie's eyes were swollen from crying, her heart still aching with doubt and fear. Sky, sensing the depth of her turmoil, took her hands in his, his voice a soothing balm.

"Arie," he began, his voice deep and steady, "I need you to understand something. I’m not avoiding you. You are my world, my only love. I could never bear to be apart from you, not truly. Every moment without you feels like an eternity."

Arie looked into his eyes, searching for any hint of deception, but found only sincerity. "But it feels like you're drifting away," she whispered, her voice trembling. "I can't help but fear the worst."

Sky tightened his grip on her hands, his gaze unwavering. "You have to trust me, Arie. I am yours, and only yours. There is no one else, there will never be anyone else. If I ever did something so foolish, you have every right to kill me,and you're not my princess but my Queen" he added with a half-smile, attempting to lighten the mood.

Arie, being Arie, couldn’t help but add her own dramatic flair. "Oh, trust me, Sky. If you cheat, I will hunt you and the girl down," she said, her tone half-joking but her eyes betraying the seriousness of her threat.

Sky chuckled, pulling her into his arms. "I believe you, love. But you have nothing to worry about. I love you more than words can express."

As they held each other, the weight of their earlier conversation began to lift, replaced by the warmth of their shared love and commitment.

Later that evening, Arie joined her best friends, Vendy and Andy, on a video call. They were playing their favorite game, asking each other deep, sometimes silly, questions. The screen was filled with laughter and light-hearted banter, a stark contrast to the earlier tension.

"Alright, Arie," Vendy began, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "What's the one thing you're desperately waiting to happen this year?"

Arie paused, her mind immediately drifting to Sky. A soft smile spread across her face as she answered, "Actually, when my Sky finally officially asks me to be his girlfriend, I have something really special planned. I want to say something so romantic that it will make him fall even more in love with me. So, yeah, I'm waiting for that moment."

The reaction from her friends was instantaneous. They cheered, clapped, and showered her with words of encouragement. The happiness in Arie's heart felt almost tangible, a stark contrast to the doubts and fears she had battled earlier.

As she ended the call, she lay back on her bed, a sense of contentment washing over her. She imagined the moment when Sky would finally ask her, how she would respond, and the joy that would follow. The thought of it all made her heart race with anticipation.

The night was peaceful, filled with dreams of love and hope, and for the first time in a long while, Arie felt a sense of calm. She knew that whatever challenges lay ahead, her love for Sky would see them through. And as she drifted off to sleep, she whispered to herself, "Sky is mine, and I am his. Forever and if a bitch comes between us I will tear her apart (she was definitely serious here)"
----------
Dear Diary,
8th August,

I know he is mine but I don't know if he really is...Do he really feel the same way I feel for him,like I can do anything to stay around him,but he,idk what exactly is in his mind... Nevermind I think I just need some sleep or he just needs some tuning..

Until then,
Arie Dave??