5.TIME

Sunghoon slept for half of the day as if he were dead. He felt guilty about everything, believing that his mother had died because of him. On that day, he was supposed to be with her, but he couldn't. His mother's last wish was very special to him, even though he did not want it. He thought that all this nonsense was a dream. He finally got up because he was hungry. As an athlete, he needed to eat properly, but because of this, he forgot everything around him. While preparing his meal, he heard the doorbell ring.

"Who could it be this time? He never does things like this," Sunghoon thought as he went to the door, thinking about the angel.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY, Mr. SUNGHOON," Wonyoung and Jay said as Jay hugged Sunghoon. Sunghoon smiled and invited them in.

"Bro, why didn't you answer any calls or messages?" Jay asked as they placed the cake on the table, followed by their dinner.

"I'm sorry, guys. I just needed to rest," Sunghoon explained.

"I don't believe you," teased Jay.

"Who asked you?" Sunghoon shot back.

"Don't fight here too," Wonyoung interjected.

"Did something happen?" Sunghoon inquired.

Wonyoung panicked. "No, nothing. I don't like fighting, that's all. Anyway, I have to go quickly; it's getting late. Let's cut the cake," she suggested, changing the topic.

"Oh, okay, I'll get a knife and plates," Sunghoon said as he went to the kitchen.

[MEANWHILE]

"Don't say anything foolish about what happened at the modelling agency, you know he has a hot temper," whispered Wonyoung to Jay.

"Okay, okay," Jay responded.

After the celebration, Wonyoung left and the atmosphere became silent.

"Tadaaaa," Jay placed some soju bottles on the table.

"What!...." Sunghoon exclaimed, "How?"

"They are called methods and methods," Jay said, shaking his brows up and down. Sunghoon side-eyed Jay.

[LOUD SILENCE]

"Ok... Let's go." Jay poured soju into two glasses and handed one to the other boy.

"Cheers," they cheered.

Sunghoon didn't drink because he remembered the first time when he had a drink and screwed up, and the Angel saved him. He was afraid he would do something like that again.

[ONE HOUR LATER]

"Wonyoung told me not to ask, but is everything okay?" your mom. Jay broke the silence, Even though he was drunk, he was sober.

"You remember, I thought you forgot."

"What? No way, we just didn't want to ruin your mood. We don't forget anything about you, okay?" Jay patted the latter. "Especially her. We went to see your mom today, that's why we were late."

"Really?" Sunghoon looked at Jay with puppy eyes.

"Mmmhmm," Jay hiccuped.

"Thank you."

"No, thanks, but thank her," Jay smiled in a half-awake state. Sunghoon nodded.

[2DAYS LATER]

"You again? Don't you have any shame?" Sunghoon said while doing exercises.

"It doesn't matter to you. Have you thought about what you want to wish?"