6.FIRST

It's been 2 weeks since Sunghoon last saw Angel. Tomorrow is the day Wonyoung told him about the photo shoot that Sunghoon promised to accompany her to. Jay can't come with them because he's busy with a running competition next month. Sunghoon hasn't cleaned his suitcase since his last tournament, so he doesn't want to bother packing. The photoshoot will last 3 days, so he decided to get some snacks and drinks for them.

It was almost high noon, but the chilly wind was noticeable to anyone outside. Sunghoon wisely chose to wear a suitable outfit for the weather. He thought that the cold was due to the winter season, but what surprised him was that the first snowfall of the year had not occurred yet. After purchasing his necessities, on his way back home, he looked at his apartment and felt the desire to enjoy the cold weather while being above ground. Currently, he is on the rooftop, reminiscing about the foolish attempt he made to bring along Angel.

While lost in thought on the rooftop, it started to snowfall. He could see the frost falling like flower petals. He reached out to touch the frost. As the snow fell through the sun's rays, he said to himself, "Beautiful." This was the first snowfall of the year, and he found it to be the most beautiful thing he had seen all year.

He thought wrong,

"How have you been?" A familiar voice he wanted to hear. Sunghoon turned around and now he could see the most beautiful thing in the world. Through the snowfall, the angel, dressed only in white, was looking at him with a smile. He thought, "Gorgeous."

"It's been a long time," Sunghoon said and smiled.

The angel tilted his head and said, "Are you smiling at me? Interesting."

"I've been waiting for you," Sunghoon said simply.

"Is it?"

"I called out to you too," Sunghoon said, looking down to avert the beautiful sight in front of him.

"Ohhhh, I can't hear you talking. Because I am your mama's angel. Only she can bring me," the angel said.

"You mentioned talking to me and thinking about the wish, didn't you?"

"Umm... a little," Sunghoon replied.

"Well, are you ready to share?"

"No, I need more time," Sunghoon said with narrowed eyes.

"More time!?"

"Sorry."

"No need to apologize. I thought it might take you as long as it took Sulli. But it's okay. I want to protect you anyway," Angel said.

"What do you mean?" Sunghoon asked curiously.

"Well, even if you make a wish, I want to fulfil your mama's second wish," Angel said.

"That means it doesn't matter how long it takes..." was cut off by the angel.

"Noooooo," Sunghoon flinched at the angel's shout. "Don't do that to me, kid. I can only protect you until you find your true love."

"After that?" Sunghoon frowned.

"I don't know. Don't ask me," the angel stopped the latter.

Sunghoon fell into deep thought. They were still on the roof. Even though the angel didn't feel the cold, Sunghoon was sure it was getting worse.

"In that case, give me another week. I'm going on a trip," Sunghoon said with a pleading look on his face.

"Where?" asked the other person.

"None of your business," Sunghoon replied, reverting to his usual self.

"That's what I thought. How could he change in two weeks? Never," Angel said to himself, out of Sunghoon's earshot.

"Answer the question I asked, Yes or No?" the other person insisted, now looking serious.

"No," Sunghoon froze. "Joke, joke... sure. But I can go with you, no one can see me. So..." Angel pouted.

"No thanks, I'm leaving," Sunghoon said as he went to his apartment.

         ************************************

SEE YOU AGAIN 👋👋👋