17.SHOCK

"I'm heading out."

"Where to?"

"I'm meeting up with my friends."

"Ohhhhh... can I come too," Sunoo pouted.

"Why?" Sunghoon side-eyed Sunoo.

"Just for fun," Sunoo slyly smiled.

"They can't even see you. Where's the fun in that?" Sunghoon shrugged.

"That doesn't matter. Let's go," Sunoo said, grabbing Sunghoon and leaving.

.
.
.
.
.

"Oppa, good morning," Wonyoung and Jay were already there, greeting Sunghoon. Sunghoon returned the greeting. He noticed Sunoo looking at Wonyoung. He cleared his throat. "Why are you wearing thin clothes? It's going to be cold in the evening."

Sunghoon smiled. "Awwwww... don't worry girl, he has me," Sunoo said. Sunghoon's eyes widened.

"What are you looking at? Sit," Jay said.

"Ok," Sunghoon said, sitting next to Wonyoung as usual. The only seat left was next to Jay. Sunoo started to sit, but Sunghoon jumped up as if shocked and swiftly took the seat beside Jay. The others were shocked.

"What was that for? Are you missing me that much?" Jay teased. Wonyoung pretended to be disgusted.

"Yeah yeah, I miss you," Sunghoon lied. He didn't want Sunoo to sit next to Jay. "Coffee or juice? It's on me."

"No, it's on me. I'll order," Wonyoung said.

"No, I'll order. Tell me," Sunghoon quickly stood up because he wanted to get ice cream for Sunoo, which he hadn't given him that day.

"Ok, for me, ice americano," Wonyoung said.

"Ditto," Jay added.

"Okay," Sunghoon signaled Sunoo because he couldn't give him ice cream in front of the others.

"Oppa, are you hearing me? Why are you smiling?" Wonyoung frowned. Sunghoon was looking at Sunoo, who was enjoying his mint chocolate ice cream. He couldn't help but smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where should we go now?" Wonyoung asked.

"To the aquarium," Sunghoon replied.

"Oh no, come on. We're not kids. Let's go somewhere else," Jay said, annoyed.

"But I have a kid," Sunghoon said, looking at Sunoo. He remembered that Sunoo had never been there before, so he wanted to take him.

"But I really love the aquarium," Wonyoung said with a smile.

"If I knew this was your date, I wouldn't have come. Help me, God, dealing with these kids," Jay exclaimed. Wonyoung looked at Sunghoon to see his reaction to the mention of a date, but he was occupied looking at Sunoo, which made Wonyoung frown.

When they entered the aquarium, Sunoo's eyes widened, and a big smile appeared on his face. Even though he had seen fish all his life, the aquarium was something special. He felt a bit sad thinking about the fish being confined, but he couldn't change that fact. Meanwhile, Sunghoon was only focused on Sunoo. Sunoo's smile made him giggle. It had been a long time since he had enjoyed visiting an aquarium this much, probably since he went with his mom. He remembered her fondly.

.
.
.
.
.

[A FEW HOURS LATER]

"Oppa... Isn't he talking to himself?" Wonyoung whispered to Jay, looking shocked. Jay glanced at Sunghoon and nodded. They were a little behind SunSun.