16.BABY

"I'm sorry," Sunghoon avoided eye contact with Sunoo.

"For what?" Sunoo inquired.

"Uh, about earlier. I didn't mean to..." Sunghoon trailed off.

"It's okay. Why are you apologizing? It was just an accident," Sunoo reassured him, but Sunghoon couldn't shake off the disappointment. He had liked it, a lot, and he thought Sunoo felt the same way, but all Sunoo saw was an accidental kiss, nothing more.

"Well, I'm glad you're not mad," Sunghoon muttered, sounding deflated.

Sunoo chuckled. "Why would I be? It doesn't feel strange or anything. So, don't overthink it," sensing Sunghoon's tendency to dwell on things.

"Okay," Sunghoon forced a small laugh, his happiness fading away.

"Ah... and think to make a wish so quickly. You mentioned it was only supposed to last one week, but now it's been almost a month," Sunghoon's disappointment deepened upon hearing this, and he felt a strange pang of sadness as if he wanted to cry. Sunghoon simply nodded. When he arrived at his apartment, he headed straight to his room without saying a word to Sunoo.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"What asleep! I called you for lunch but you didn't respond."

"Ahh... I fell asleep. I'm sorry." He fibbed. He heard Sunoo but chose to ignore it. Sunghoon couldn't stop thinking about what Sunoo had previously mentioned while in his room. "Is he getting tired of me? Did his secretive friend say something? Does he no longer like me?"

"That's fine. Let's have dinner. I made your favorite chicken noodle soup." Even though Sunghoon liked it, he had no appetite after skipping lunch.

"I'm not hungry. You go ahead and eat." Sunghoon drank a full glass of water and was about to head to his room. Sunoo felt a strange sense of sadness or something after hearing Sunghoon's refusal.

"What's wrong with him? He was fine earlier. And then, all of a sudden...". He grabbed Sunghoon's hand before he could leave. "I made that for you, not for me. Now, come with me and eat. That's final."

"I said no. Can't you hear?" Sunghoon pulled away from Sunoo, but Sunoo didn't release him that easily.

"If you can break free from my grip, I'll let you go." Sunoo raised his eyebrow. Sunghoon gritted his teeth but attempted to escape, although Sunoo's grip was firm. Sunoo just laughed, watching Sunghoon struggle. He knew Sunghoon could never break free from him. He found Sunghoon's attempts cute and pulled him closer, bringing their faces inches apart. Sunghoon's eyes widened, and his heartbeat quickened. He blushed and tried to resist by looking away.

"Baby, you can never escape from me. So do as I say," Sunoo whispered under their breath. Sunghoon gulped. He didn't have anything to say, just nodded. "Good boy." Then they started to eat.

"I had a wish in mind," Sunghoon began.

"That was quick," Sunoo frowned. "Okay."

"Um... I wish..."

"Stop... stop... stop... you shouldn't make a wish just because of what I said earlier, right?"

"No, no, I wanted to make a wish, but I thought you would want to stay with me. That's why I didn't make a wish, but it's not like that anymore. You have a friend, and you'd like to meet someone, too. So, I..."

Sunoo burst out laughing. "I knew it, you're upset. Are you jealous? Why do you keep mentioning my friend? Why else wouldn't I like you? You're not just a friend. You can't be. You're someone special." A smile appeared on Sunghoon's face. "Don't think I'm tired of you. I don't feel that way about anyone. So, don't waste your wish like before."

"Before? I didn't make any wish," Sunghoon asked.

"You probably don't remember. You know, you met your angel."

"What?" Sunghoon shouted.

"I'm your mama's angel, not yours. Every person has an angel. They come to you at a certain age. Like I met your mama when she was 16. You met your angel when you were 17."

"I don't remember that," Sunghoon said wide-eyed.

"How could you? You scolded him and he flew away. He erased your memory, but I know it happened."

"But how do I know?"

"He told you 'I'm your angel', and you have to believe. But you didn't," Sunoo shrugged. "If you had believed him, you would have had four wishes."

"It's okay. Maybe if I had met him, I wouldn't have met you. Everything happens for a reason," Sunghoon said as they gazed at Sunoo as if there was no tomorrow. Who wouldn't?

Sunoo just smiled at him. But deep down, Sunghoon's words pricked him, his gaze giving him goosebumps. 'Weird.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WONYOUNG 💫

Oppa, are you OK?
I heard you got into a fight
I'm sorry
All because of me
Sorry 😞 😔 😟

No
I'm fine
Who said

That mf Ricky
😤

🤭

Are you smiling
🤨
I'm worried
And angry 😠

I'm fine
😊

But let's meet tomorrow
I wanna see you
Jay Oppa also will come
?

👍

I'll mg time on group

👌

Bye
Good night
❤️

😴 gn

**************************

SEE YOU AGAIN 👋 👋👋