Q&A

Hey, Lovelies👋 It's Q&A time! I'll be answering the questions you sent me📝 If I missed your question, please let me know!

Question: Will there be a next book in the series? When will it be released?
Answer: I do have plans for another book in the series! It will be the final installment, wrapping up The Soulmates Series. While I can't give you a release date yet, because I'm currently rewriting the series to ensure a truly satisfying conclusion, I'll be sure to keep you all updated! However, I'm excited to share that I have plans for future projects, and I hope you'll join me on those adventures as well!

Question: Will there be a next book based on Arthur?
Answer: Yes. The final book will be written from Arthur's point of view. I haven't written from a male protagonist's point of view before, so I'm looking forward to it!

Question: What does Lyle coming back mean for the empire?
Answer: Lyle's return means everything for the characters, empire, and universe. He's a figure of immense power and influence, someone whose absence has created a significant void. Lyle is among the top five most important characters in this universe, three of which have not been introduced yet.

Question: If you write a next book, will you bring back any of the characters we lost?
Answer: Yes. While I can't confirm exactly who might return, I can say that at least one character you believe is lost will play a role in a future story.

Question: Will there be any more deaths?
Answer: I am not actively looking to kill off my characters, although it might seem that way, haha. As a writer, I sometimes surprise myself with where the story takes me. The story writes itself; I merely hold the pen. Hopefully, there are no more losses, but nothing is set in stone.

Question: What is Arthur's unique ability?
Answer: Arthur's unique ability allows him to manipulate weather and natural disasters with limitations. He is able to cause natural disasters like earthquakes, and while he can't create rain from nothing, he can intensify existing weather events or channel them. This is due to Luca's direct family (not the entire Angeles family) having unique abilities that are connected to nature.

Question: Does Arthur have a soulmate? Is Triss or Mika (his classmate) Arthur's soulmate?
Answer: At the moment, I can't confirm if Arthur will have a soulmate or not, especially since he is an Origin. As you know, Origin x Origen pairings are incredibly rare. However, if he does have one, it is unlikely that it will be Triss. Arthur's journey is far from over, and the possibility of a soulmate – foreseen or unforeseen – is certainly intriguing.

Question: Are Lyle and Arthur going to be an enemies-to-lovers couple?
Answer: Lyle and Arthur will not have a romantic relationship. Despite his youthful appearance, Lyle is an ancient being who is thousands of years older than Arthur. This age difference makes a romantic relationship inappropriate as Arthur is a child (12-13 years old in the epilogue).

Question: Why is Lyle trapped in a child's body?
Answer: Lyle isn't exactly trapped in a child's body. Sealing Lyle away wasn't the Guardians' ideal plan. They originally planned to use an Origin with a time altering unique ability to completely erase Lyle from existence, but that didn't go according to plan, as Lyle's body would not revert completely out of existence. The Guardians, realizing their error, opted to seal Lyle away in this state rather than risk another attempt.
Once Lyle is unsealed, he will start aging normally again. The downside? His powers are weaker in this child-like state. To regain his full potential, he'll need to find a way to restore his adult form.
Question to my readers: How do you think Lyle plans to accomplish this?

Question: What did Elizabeth mean when she told Jackson to live for Grace? Is Grace alive?
Answer: Unfortunately, Grace (Jackson's soulmate) is no longer alive. Elizabeth telling Jackson to live for Grace meant she wanted him to find the strength to continue living despite his grief. Elizabeth recognized that Jackson had lost his will to live and was planning to die inside the collapsing castle. Her words were meant to encourage him to honor Grace's memory by surviving.