chapter :2

(Mayank's outfit)

(Mayank's outfit)

??Pov
Mayank was running to the stairs when he bumped into a guy he instantly closed his eyes waiting to hit the hard floor but instead of that he felt a hard grip around his arm.he stands straight when looking down due to embarrassment when the other person says "why in hurry?
Ishan bowed down saying ."I'm sorry,I ....
He chocked when he saw the person standing in front of him hands in his pocket.

Mayank: wh.. what are u do..doing here?(being afraid)

doing here?(being afraid)

(Abhishek's outfit)

Abhishek's pov
He was about to fall when I instinctively grabbed his waist , putting him into my arms . His eyes were shutting tightly,his soft , trembling lips inches away .
One delicate hand clung to my collar ,an unconscious plea for support .No one had ever dared touch my collar before . No one except this boy,who hung in my arms.
He was the first...
And I couldn't bring myself to say anything why?I didn't know.

The intoxicating scent of his perfume clouded my senses.His innocent face had a magnetic pull..

His eyes were downcast ,for plainly visible on her face.His heart was racing and I could hear his anxiety as clearing as if it were my own,I could sense his every tremor .

Was he afraid of me?
If so, good,he should be afraid.

Slowly she opened her eyes and our eyes met.I was lost in her innocent gaze.
Her expression was a mix of shock , afraid and confusion .

Mayank: mayu  are u dreaming or is the psycho really standing in front of yo"?he mumbled.
His  Voit barely audible but I heard every word .He had no idea how sharp my senses were.

Abhishek: Are u going to stand on your own ,or do I have to carry you. 

"w_what? He stammered , tightening his grip on my collar , sending a strange , electric feeling through me. his presence was doing something to me, something I couldn't explain.yet his beauty and innocence uff...

He was scared of me "
There was anger and hate in his eyes.
( Abhishek KO ek msg Aata h tbhi he holds mayank's hand and takes him away)

Mayank: Le_leave  me plz leave me...

Abhishek: I am sorry ....sir  called you ..
Sir wants me to take u to him .

Mayank: who sir??

(Abhi mayank KO Uske Ghar pe le Jata  h Mayank confuse h bcoz usko  lga abhi kidnapping  kr rha abhi usko Ghar k andar le Jata h and mayank k dad Uske pass Aaye h and usko hug krlete h )

Mayank's D: mayu my baby Kuch hua to nhi na vo dare hue the ..
       Abhishek vha  Ku ho idhar aao
(Vo abhi KO hug krte h aur usko thnx Bolte h )

Mayank: Dad ,do u know who he is ??

Mayank's D: offcource I know baccha..
(Mayank was so confused)

End
Vote and comment for next Ch.
💛..!¡!