Story Twelve: Like Brother, Like Sister

Even though Chad Charming had graduated from Auradon Prep almost five years ago, he still loved to look back on what we would call his "glory days."

His Mom & Dad's castle in Cinderellasburg had a long hallway full of their family's accomplishments. He'd often look at his Mom's section, and noticed how she came from nothing and still ended up a Queen. His glory days mostly consisted on Tourney and Prom King photos. He looked along the hallway and sighed, what was next for him?

His best friend Ben is King, his ex-girlfriend Audrey was training young Princesses and Wedding planning for Royals. Hell, even Mal, Evie, and Jay and the rest of the VKs where all doing good for themselves.

"What are you doing over here?" He heard a voice from behind him ask.

Chad turned to see his younger sister Chloe behind him. While Chad took after his grandfather, his little sister was literally their Mom and Dad's direct spawn. She had her Mom's curly light blue hair and her Dad's facial features. Growing up Chad often swore he was adopted, even though his parents kept reassuring him he wasn't.

"Just looking at the photo wall. Nothing crazy, what are you doing in the is wing anyway? Aren't you supposed to be packing for school?" He asked her while still looking at the wall. "You leave in like two days."

She sighed, "I'm just waiting on some new outfits from Evie, i asked her to make me some looks that take inspiration from VK looks."

Chad scoffed, "You wanna look like a VK? Do you not know where you're from sis?"

"I know good and well where I'm from Chad. But the puffy blue princess gowns aren't cutting it anymore, I want something with an edge." She smiled as she showed Chad the designs Evie sent to her phone. "These are looking Wickedly Royal, right?"

He could tell his little sister was excited about her new clothes, and for whatever reason, he didn't want to crush her hopes.

"I guess they're kinda cool looking, you even got yourself an emblem now!"

Getting an emblem was every Auradon and Isle of the Lost Kid's dream, and now that it finally happened for Chloe, she felt like she was unstoppable, especially now that she wasn't being home schooled by her mother's animal friends anymore.

"Yess I do. I'm finally getting a chance to grow up." Chloe smiled. "I just wish I could see the campus and get prepared, the school is closed for renovations currently."

Chad then had an idea, he didn't have many of those, so he was pretty surprised himself. "We're Charmings, we have ways around rules, follow me."

The siblings got into Chad's four wheeler and drove all the way across town to the Fairy Godmother's cottage. They got out to find Jane waiting outside for them.

"Jane, sweetie, so nice to see you." Chad smiled as he got out of the car and hugged her.

"WOW, Chad Charming being nice? You must want something big." Jane chuckled as she hugged him back.

Jane and Chad slowly became better friends after he graduated from school. After losing Carlos, Jane kept close to her family. And the Charming's were the family she kept close with the most besides her mother.

"Maybe a little." smirked Chad. "Do you think you could, idk, teleport us inside Auradon Prep so I can show Chloe around?"

Before Jane had a chance to say no, Chloe immediately swooped in with the puppy dog eyes. "Please, Please, Please!!"

It was the way the Charming kids knew how to, well, charm anyone they came in contact with. Chad was the flirty charmer, while Chloe was the kind charmer.

This made Jane smirked as she looked at the siblings begging. "What do ya think Dude? Should we help them out?"

Dude came running out from the cottage behind her and ran up to the gang. "I say help em'. Your Mom's on vacation anyway." He said as he begin licking his paws.

Jane looked at the siblings one more time. They really did look oddly similar once they were begging for something.

"Fine, come inside."