Story Seven: We Are Your Fiends

"Are you sure we're ready for this?" Shanna said laying on my bed while I was packing.

"Probably not, but we'll see how this plays out." I laugh.

"We don't leave for another three days. We have plenty of time to edit the plan." Stronghold said tossing a basketball I  the air.

I guess I should explain, the four of us decided that we make little additions to the plan we were given.

"I think it's really corny to start singing a musical number in front if ten people. What are we? Straight from a Teen Beach?" Ocean laughed.

"No, but we have to at least keep most of the plan," I threw one of my shirts at her face. "We don't want to end up like the disappointments, do we?"

"No." Ocean, Shanna, and Stronghold agreed in union.

"Alright then." I confirm. I can already tell we're gonna get sidetracked. "Does anyone even know what song where gonna... sing." I freaking hate saying that I'm gonna end up singing.

"I was thinking, how about we just write a song to Rotten For Life?" Ocean asked. "I mean, we say it enough, might as well be a song." She said filing her nails.

"That's great! Shanna said shooting up, jumping up and down on my bed. It could be like...

Cause your Rotten For Life, Life, Rotten For Life, your Rotten For Life, Life, yeah that's what I call nice!" Shanna sang.

"Yes! Someone's been showing of their Wicked World lately." I compliment.

"Thanks, being Evil takes time." She said flipping her brown and orange hair.

"Great, we have the chorus. Now all we need is the rest of the song!" Stronghold yelled at Shanna.

"Well I don't see you coming up with anything!" Shanna yelled back.

"Why did I get grouped with a bunch of little kids!" Stronghold said out loud. "I mean, I'm Sixteen! The oldest one out of all of you! And I'm not the leader! The heck is that?!"

Now, I was offended. "In case you haven't noticed, we don't want to be involved in this ether, and the reason you're not the leader is because all of our parents know that you'll find a way to screw this up for us!"

"Listen up, pint sized." He pushed me back with the tips of his fingers. I can feel my eyes starting to turn yellow, mad yellow. "I don't take orders from a fifteen year old, son of a washed up Lion, brown and blonde hair freak, who shouldn't even be apart of this."

"Okay, let's take a deep breath." Ocean, trying to calm us down as she stepped in between us. "You two can do all the fighting you want, after... we get off the Isle of the Lost. Got it." She looked at both of us.

I brushed her hand off of me. "Whatever."

After they all left, I lay on my bed, and look up at the ceiling. Unlike the other ones on the Isle, mine isn't chipped or cracked or has blood on it. Manly because when I was Thirteen, I spent nine months fixing up my room so that it was different, almost unique. The walls were painted Blue and black while the ceiling was just black. When I first fixed it, my Dad came into the room and said "Villains aren't interior decorators, Seth." Like I honestly cared.

I look at the birthmark on my hand. It resembled a eye with a scar though it. Which was weird, considering I didn't get my Dad's scar on my face, but on my hand. Then I start to wonder...

What could happen if we do take over Auradon?

1. We all become power crazy and kill each other.

2. Maleficent and my Dad end up starting War and Kill each other.

3. Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, Freddie, and Lexy come back to our side.

And, last but not least...

4. We turn everyone evil.

Yes, I admit. Does seem like a bit of a stretch... but with my powers + the Villains powers, who knows what could happen.

I decide I need some fresh air. I put on my combat boots, zipper covered jeans, brown T-shirt, and brown and black fur covered jacket. On my way out, I pass my Dad sleeping on the couch, I never got why he never slept in his room. I guess it's another lion thing that I don't get.

It was night time, you could see the glow of Auradon in the distance. It was almost...

pretty.

I honestly have no idea where I was going, really, I was just letting my feet do the work. Somehow, I end up at Shanna's house. Why not? I might as well pay her a visit, since I'm here. I wouldn't dare knock on the door at night and wake up Shere Khan from his CatNap.

After last time.

So, look on the ground for pebbles, then a feel a hand on my back, without thinking I automatically flip the person, put my foot in his chest, and pull his arm up.

Only the I realize that it's Stronghold on the ground in pain. I let him up, but I don't say sorry. Sorry isn't a word people from the Isle use. Even if you leave the Isle, sorry is automatically not in your vocabulary if you were born here.

"Are you okay? Didn't mean to do that." I say.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You I know it's just your Cat Reflexes." Stronghold smiles.

I let out a small chuckle. Strong knows me better than anyone.

"Wow, guess everyone is at Shanna's tonight." I hear a voice say from behind me.

We turn around to see Ocean. She was wearing blue yoga pants, with purple splotches, a black leather jacket, and a purple shirt under the jacket. She kinda looks cute.

WHOA! Did I just call Ocean... Cute?

I need so much help.

"What are you doing here?" She asks, putting one of her hands on her hips.

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO CUTE? AND WHY AM I REALIZING THIS NOW?

"Um, w-we were just, um-"

She cut me off, "I don't have time for this. SHANNA! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" Ocean yelled.

Stronghold crosses his arms, "Where are you two going?"

"We, are going use magic." She says.

Next thing I know, Shanna freaking leaped from her balcony into the middle of us.

"Huh, I guess cats do land on their feet." Stronghold laughed, this caused me to punch him in the arm, and for Shanna to step on his foot.