Rotten For Life Lyrics (Tune Of Rotten To The Core)

Seth
They Say I'm Trouble, They Say I'm Bad, They Say I'm Evil, and that makes me glad. Call Me a schemer, call me a freak! How can you say that? I'm just... unique.

Shanna
A Dirty No Good, Down to the bone, your worst nightmare, Can't take Me home. What me a trader? Ain't got your back? Are we not friends? What's up with that?

Ocean
So I Got Some Mischief, In My Blood, Can You Blame Me? I never got no Love. So I'm a misfit, So I'm A Flirt, I Broke your heart? I Made you hurt?

Stronghold
They call Me Callous, a Low Life Hood! I feel so useless, Misunderstood. The past is past, forgive forget, the truth is...

All
You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!

Girls
Mirror, Mirror On The Wall
Who's The Baddest Of Them All?
Welcome To My Wicked World,
Wicked World!

All
I'm Rotten For Life, Life, Rotten For Life.
Yeah that's What I Call Nice.
Rotten To Core, Core, isn't Rotten Enough, You gotta be...

Rotten For Life.

Seth
They Call Me Misfit, They Call Me Hood, I Might Be That, and Misunderstood!

Shanna
You wanna battle? You Wanna Go? You wanna Brawl? Come on Let's Go.

Ocean
I came and gone, like a full moon, in your life and out, how are you know?

Stronghold
Trouble, Is my middle name, I might be evil...

All
There're both the same!

Guys
Show me baby show me now! Who'll be taking home the crown.

Girls
Welcome to my Wicked World
Wicked World!

(Music Beat)

A-ha!

Gimme That!

Yeah!

Ooh! Ha!

Ah!

Yeah!

What Now?

We're Rotten For Life, Life, Rotten For Life, We're Rotten For Life, Life, yeah that's what I call nice. Rotten to the Core, Core, isn't Rotten enough! You gotta be...

Rotten For Life.

P.S. Guys Please don't copy the part I Wrote, Come on, be original.