Story Ten: Truth Or Dare

Even though beauty isn't everything, it's not a crime to get pretty up for a game of truth or dare.

-Evie

"Alright... Ben! Truth or Dare?" Mal asked with a sly tone in her voice.

Ben laughed, "I'm gonna play it safe for right now and say Truth."

Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Cory, Ben, Doug, Audrey, Oles and Lonnie we're all in a circle playing truth or dare in Carlos and Jay's dorm.

"Fine, if you wanna go down the safe way." Mal started. "How did you know which villain kids you wanted to bring to Auradon Prep?"

Jay cocked an eyebrow and turned to Ben. "I would actually like to know the answer to that myself."

Evie took out her magic mirror, "I sorta wanna know but, it doesn't really matter to me."

Carlos and Cory exchanged looks.

"Well, I picked the names... because they were the one's my parents hated the most." Ben said quicker then the speed of light.

"Wait, so your telling me that, you picked the four villains your parents hated the most?!" Audrey gasped.

"Yep." Ben smiled.

"Oh geez." Oles sighed.

"Well what would have happened if they we're more awful then they we're when they first came here?!!!?" Audrey yelled. "I mean no offense to you four, but still!"

Doug laughed, "Even if they were worst then they were, they still saved us about four times already."

"Wait, but why did you pick the ones your parents hated the most? And why isn't Gaston on that list?" Mal chuckled.

"One, because I wanted to show them that even the most villainous kids on the Isle of the Lost are good at heart." Ben smiled with his Dazzling King Smile.

"Awww." Mal, Evie, Audrey, and Lonnie said in unison.

"Oh brother." Carlos, Jay, Doug, and Oles rolled their eyes.

Ben rolled his eyes and smiled, "Carlos, Truth or Dare."

Carlos shrugged, "Not much of a dare person so truth, I guess."

"Boooo!" Evie screamed at Carlos.

"If Chad was here, he would tackle you." Jay said trying not to laugh.

"Anyway..." Ben said thinking about what he was gonna ask. Then he decided to Jazz things up a bit. "What Descendants have you kissed?"

Carlos and Evie both shot up and looked at each other. Then Carlos coughed.

"Come on! Tell us!" Lonnie begged.

"Please tell us, or else she won't stop asking." Oles sighed.

Mal lifted an eyebrow as she figured out why Carlos and Evie started acting the way they did.

"Well, there's Emily, evie, and Jane!" Carlos said super fast.

"Wait, who was the second one?" Cory asked.

Carlos slid the word Evie into a loud cough.

"¿Que?" Doug asked in Spanish.

"You need to tell us Carlos." Jay said in a serious voice.

Carlos sighed and looked at Evie, she nodded her head.

"Ugh, Evie and I dated and we kissed multiple times." Carlos said.

Everyone in the room gasped, except for Doug who just sat there.

"Um..." Lonnie pushed out, trying to find the right words.

"You know how my Godmother is always saying Let it Go? Yeah, you shouldn't." Oles said.