Story Five: The Meeting

"Where have you been all night?" Dad asks me as I walk in the door. Like he cares.

"Oh nothing, just having fun."

"Oh please! There's nothing fun about this Island Of Hell!" Dad yells at me.

"Well, if you look hard enough, you might find something, oh wait, you won't." I talk back to him.

He won't do anything, manly because we talk back to each other all the time.

"Whatever, get changed." He says.

"Why?" I ask not really caring.

"We are meeting at Bargain Castle to talk about the special place that you guys are going, and you like you've had the biggest hangover in all of villain history. And smell like barf and shots."

That much was true. But I don't remember getting a hangover, but then again, that's why it's called a hangover. I go upstairs to change without a another word. When I get to my closet, I don't even know what to wear. I guess I'll just wear my best jacket. It sort of resembles Carlos' jacket but what's white is brown, what's black is still black, and what's red is a dark blue.

As I go down stairs, my phone starts Vibrating. I pull out my cracked screen phone and I see that it's Shawna.

Shanna: We have to go to a meeting? About what exactly?

Me: It's nothing, just to go over the plan for when we go to Auradon.

Shanna: Do I have to go?

Me: If I'm going, so are you.

I put away my phone to go down stairs. When I get there, Dad's not there, but there was a note on the coffeetable.

Seth,
You took too long.
-Dad

Wow, and he calls me impatient.