Story One: From The Isle

When your from the Isle of the Lost that doesn't make you bad. As proven by Mal, Carlos, Jay, and Evie. Their motto is "We're  Not Bad, We're Just Born That Way".

Oh please. Ever since they turned good every other kid on this stupid Island was givin' a bracelet with each of their symbols on it. To remind us that Rotten to the Core, isn't Rotten enough. You gotta be Rotten for Life.

Their are plenty of Villains on this island. But their all Human now. Villains like Scar or Shere Khan were turned into humans. And something tells me that they don't like that much.
I go to Dragon Hall High School. I choose to go to school because my Dad always tells me that If I do get to go to Auradon, I'll know everything needed in order to be the greatest Villain alive.

Oh, by the way, my name is Seth. Scar's my Dad. And yea, I'm part Lion, I've never be able to fully release my inner lion yet, Dad says it'll happen when you are truly evil, but after the "Claw Incident of 2012" I prefer not to trust him as much.

As I walked into the living room today, I see my Dad brushing his long black hair. My hair is about half as long as his, but mine is Black with brown and Blond streeks in it.

"Morning Dad". I say as I walk into the kitchen to get my bookbag.

"Hey, I have to tell you something". Dad said is usual deep and Scary voice.

"Did Cruella try to make a scarf out of your hair again"? I say about to start laughing.

My Dad looks at me with his "Stop It or else" look. "Your going to somewhere real special in Two Months".

I start laughing, "You're real funny Dad, tell me another Joke".

He gives me the look again.

I stop laughing, and actually take him seriously. "Your kidding". I say about to faint.

"I never kid I day in my life, except for when I tricked Simba, ah good times".
He says as he sits on the couch.

Then I start to get mad, I have no idea why, bit I had to leave before I threw Hell-rasier.

I walk out the door, and as I walk to school. I started to think of a beat, it was a dubstep style beat.

Seth:
They Say Trouble, They Say I'm Bad
They Say I'm Evil, And That Makes Me Glad. Call Me A Schimer, Call Me a Freak, How Can You Say That? I'm Just... Unique.

Then I hear my good friend Shanna daughter of Shere Khan swinging from the poles and wires Like she's part monkey, even though she's part tiger. The adventurous on of the group, even her black and orange hair is cool.

Shanna:
A Dirty No Good, Down to the Bone
You're Worst Nightmare, Can't Take Me Home. What Me A Traitor? Ain't Got Your Back? Are We Not Friends? What's Up With That?

Then I see Ocean daughter of Ursula strutting across a table with commoners eating. She's the fashionable one of the group, and one of the prettiest. She has pure blue eyes, light purple hair with blue highlights.

Ocean
So I Got Some Mischief, In My Blood
Can you blame me? I Never Got No Love. So I'm A Misfit, So I'm A Flirt, I Broke Your Heart? I Made Ya Hurt?

Finally I see Stronghold one of Gaston's kids flexing his big yet hairy muscles to a couple of girls. He's the Gym Rat of the group. He also seems to get any girl he wants.

Stronghold
They think I'm callous, A low life Hood, I feel so useless, Misunderstood! The Past Is Past, Forgive Forget, The Truth Is...

We all finally meet up to together, we weren't all friends but we understood each other and we were the closest we had to it.

All
You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!

We all separated, Shanna and Ocean walked down a alley way.

Shanna & Ocean
Mirror Mirror, On The Wall
Who's the Baddest of Them All?
Welcome to my Wicked World, Wicked World. Rotten to the core isn't rotten enough, you gotta be...

We all met up again, but this time it was almost like we were dancing with a bunch of other isle people.

Stronghold
A-ha!
Gimme That!

Seth
Yeah!

Shanna
Ooh, ha!

Ocean
Ah.

Stronghold
Yeah!

Seth
What!

All
Rotten For Life, Life, We're Rotten For Life, We're Rotten For Life, Life, Yeah that's what I call nice.

We're nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door,

Cause we're Rotten for life, We're Rotten for life...

Rotten for life

"Seth, what time is it"? Ocean asked me.

"8:30, why"?

"Dude, remember the bet we made with Dr. F? We got to be on time today"! Stronghold said concerned.

"Oh Crap! You're right"! I say.

"Well what are you waiting for? Run"! Shanna said as we all started running to Dragon Hall.