Story Eleven: I'm The Captain Now

Harry, Gil, and the rest of the pirate crew stood in shock as they stared at the TV. They had just saw the fight between Mal and Uma, and they also just saw Uma sink into the ocean.

"Um, I'm assuming that's not supposed to happen." Gil said tilting his head at the TV.

"No, really?" Harry roared sarcastically at him. "What do we do now?" He asked as he walked away from the TV.

Harry was lost without his leader, and he had no idea about what happened next.

"Well, that's your Dad's pirate ship isn't it?" Gil asked.

"Yeah, why?" Harry said.

"Well, you can be Captain now! And I can be first mate!" Gil smiled as he jumped up and down.

Harry stopped moving as he faced the doors, "Huh." He thought about it, he never thought if he could be a good captain or not. Uma always took care of that. "Do you think I could be a good captain?"

"I guess, I mean... I never really thought about it." Harry admitted."You know what?"

"No." Gil smiled.

Harry rolled his eyes and patted his face. "I'm the captain now! Or at least until Uma gets back."

"True." Gil shrugged right before he got on one of the tables. "HEY! Harry Hook is now our new Captain! And me, Gil, is now first mate!"

Harry got up on the table with Gil. "That's right mate. Our story isn't finished yet! We will take over Auradon!"

The pirate crew set into a excites frenzy. Harry knee it was finally his time to shine.