Story Thirteen: What Does My Future Look Like?

As Queen Ella (Cinderella) & King Charming, sat in their living area, with her reading Mal's Autobiography "Purple Hair, Don't Care," and the King reading the newspaper, when a thought came into the Queen's mind.

"Is it just me... or is it a little too quiet in the castle?" Ella asked her husband.

He put down is Auradon News Paper and looked around, "Huh, I guess it is quiet. Thank god." The King smiled as he picked back up his newspaper.

Ella lowered it back down with her hand. "It's 2pm, Chad and Chloe are normally arguing about who gets to use the Pumpkin Carriage. Where are our kids?"

Across Cinderellaburg, Jane led the Charming siblings downstairs to her basement. For someone like the Fariy Godmother, you would think her basement wouldn't look so scary.

"Are we sure the wand is down here?" Chad asked as the continued walking down. "Your basement is definitely giving Villain Lair vibes."

Jane chuckled, "This is an old cottage Chad, and you know my mom doesn't believe in using magic to decorate."

"Unfortunately." Dude chimed in from the back.

"Okay, so I can't actually transport you there because the school's security system got upgraded severely after the Villain Kids showed up. By Beast, of course." Jane explained.

"Seems fair."

Chloe elbowed her brother.

"Owww..."

That made Jane chuckle. Chad in pain was always funny to the students of Auradon Prep. "Anyway, so instead of teleporting your bodies there I'll be teleporting your minds there, and your bodies will remain suspended in motion here."

Jane explained all of this as she turned on a light, which revealed most of the basement. The light made it less scary but still something that maybe a Charming shouldn't be inside.

Chad winced. "Oof, I don't know if I can handle my beautiful body being here for longer than 30 more seconds."

"Chad, stop being difficult." Chloe wined. "I wanna see the school."

He rolled his eyes, he has been trying to become less difficult recently. Only after he had a date with Snow White's daughter and she threw a drink in his face.

"Fine, let's do this."

Jane nodded as she flipped a switch on the wall, which caused the same wall to cave in on its self and magically make the creepy looking basement look like the most magically beautiful place in Auradon. It almost looked like a mini museum, with the wand itself on a stand which slowly rose from the floorboard.

"Talk about beautiful." Chloe said as she watched the place magically change.

"Talk about dramatic, which I love by the way." Chad smiled.

The Fairy God Daughter really loved the company, and the Charming siblings thankfully balanced each other out so it was perfect in her eyes. "Okay, this might tickle... or pinch, not really too sure. Haven't tried to use the wand since Ben's coronation."

Chad leaned closer to Chloe as Jane picked up the wand. "Did she say pinch?"

"She also said tickle, maybe it won't be so bad?" Chloe replied to her brother's question.

"All right! Here we go... Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!" Jane casted.

As the yellow and periwinkle magic flowed out of the wand and wrapped around the siblings, it slowly lifted them in air and suspended them in place as their souls slowly came out of their bodies and shot out the window.

"Welp, that wasn't so bad." Dude said.

"Right? Maybe I could be a successor after all." Jane smiled as he she put the wand back and watched the room turn back to normal." Hopefully their parents don't-"

"Hopefully their parents don't what?" Jane heard as she faced away from the stairs. As she turned around, she slowly saw Cinderella and King Charming on the staircase, wearing a rather mad look.

"Hi Uncle and Auntie!" Dude wagged his tail happily.