Chapter Four

Chapter Four 

Jared POV

After Misha and Isabelle disappear I talk to others. From what I understand they're all going to a club later.
"So you have to come Jarpad," Jamie says. She twirls her blonde hair around her hand. 

I don't want to go. 1, I'm tired and not in the mood. 2, I don't want to spend the night with Jamie. And 3, Isabelle. I want to stay with her and I still don't want to go.
"I don't really feel like it," I shrug.
"You and I can hang out then," She says.
"I don't want to," I say too bluntly "I'm a bit tired."
"I'll see you later then," Jamie walks off.
I need to find Isabelle. I walk around the party but can't find her. I ask Misha but he just tells me that Jensen and Rose already left and he suspects she got a lift home with them. Great. I go outside and sit against the wall. I had hoped that I could spend more ti-
I hear a yell. I run toward it knowing it's her. When I see her she's sitting on a bench pushing at some drunk asshole throwing himself at her.
 "Hey, assbutt!" I shout before I can think. He looks at me and I pull him off her. My fist connects with his jaw. I kick him. I punch him.
 "Jared stop," Isabelle says quietly.
"Get out of here," I snarl to the bastard that attacked her. I wipe the blood from the side of my face. It seems he got a few punches in.
"Are you okay?" She asks me.
I give her a look "Are you seriously asking that? He tried to. . He attacked you."
"I know," She whispers "But he hit you."
"I'm fine," I tell her "Are you?"
She sits on the bench "I'm fine, Jared," She sighs "He didn't even kiss me. I'm fine."
Thank God. I sit beside her. She takes my hand and gently touches the cuts on my knuckles. I smile.
"You're gonna need an ice pack," Isabelle stands up and leads me back inside.
 Misha walks up to us "You found her."

"She was outside," I say.Isabelle grins at the floor. 

Isabelle POV 

He came to find me. He was looking for me.

 "What happened to you?" Misha asks Jared.
"He beat some guy up," I answer.
"Why?" Misha laughs but before either of us can answer he says "I'll get the first aid kit. You two wait in the main bathroom."
He walks off. The crowd has thinned out. There are only a few people here now. Jared heads up the stairs and I follow him. He walks into a room. He sits on the closed toilet seat and I perch on the edge of the bathtub. A few minutes later Misha walks in holding a first aid kit.
"I'm tired," Misha tells us "I'm going to bed. Night."
I look at Jared "Is he driving home?"
"He's staying in one of the rooms here," Jared replies.
I nod "Oh."I clean the blood from Jared's face with an antiseptic wipe. I try to be gentle but he winces everytime the wipe goes over one of the cuts.
 "Thank you," I say to him.
"It was no problem. I wasn't gonna let him hurt you," He smiles at me.
"But you got hurt."
He gives me a look "It's a few cuts Isabelle. If I hadn't he would've. . he was gonna. . ."

"I know," I say quietly. I clean the cuts on his hands and stay quiet. I wrap both his hands in bandages then give him a small smile "Done."
"Were the bandages really neccessary?" He laughs.
"Yes," I grin "They were."
"Do you wanna stay the night?" He asks quickly.
"I couldn't," I shake my head.
 "Why not?" Jared frowns.
"I have to go back to the hotel," I tell him "I'll have to be up early tomorrow."
"You can come to set with Misha and I tomorrow," Jared says.
"I don't have my clothes," I add.
"No one will care if you arrive in the clothes you wore tonight," He shrugs "That's what Misha's gonna do. And probably Jensen."

"But. . ." I have no other argument.

"If you don't want to it's okay," He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.
I grin "No. I would. I just, I don't know why I didn't want to."
He smiles. I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him. A few seconds later he wraps his arms around me and gently squeezes.
"Thank you," I whisper into his shirt.
"You're welcome," He says softly.
Jared leads me to a room and I smile and sit on the bed.
 "Thank you," I tell him.
He nods and looks around "Do you need something to wear? You'll be uncomfortable in your dress."
"That would be great," I smile. This isn't awkward at all.He walks away and I go into the bathroom. I tie my hair into two ponytails and go back into the room.
Jared walks in a couple of seconds later. He hands me a pile of clothes.
"I gave you a selection," He smiles slightly.
"Thank you," I smile.
"Sure," He returns it "Night."
"Night," I say to him.
I look at the clothes and change into one of the t-shirts, which is way too big, and a pair of shorts, I actually think that they're boxers, that I have to tie the string incredibly tight on to stop them from falling off. I climb into the large bed and fall asleep almost immediately.