Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Isabelle POV

When we get into the suite I go straight to my bedroom. Rose follows me.
"What happened last night?" She asks me.
"Nothing," I laugh and pull my suitcase out. I think I still have a few things in here. I grab a pair of shorts from my wardrobe.
"You didn't," Rose gasps.
"What? No. I slept in a spare room," I pull my hair into a ponytail.

"Not that," She sighs "I mean you didn't actually bring this. I must be imagining things." She holds up my black vest that says 'My ideal weight is Jared Padelecki on top of me'.
"Oh," I say quietly "I do not know why I brought that."
"Hide it," She says.
I snatch it from her "Don't be mean to it. I'm gonna wear it. No one will see it."

"They better not," She laughs.
"Don't worry," I smile "It's not like anyone is gonna be in our hotel room."

"Well Jensen was," She giggles "All last night."

I sit down beside her on my bed "What happened?" I ask.

"No," She says "You're going first. I want to know what happened from the moment I left. I'd really like to know why and how Jared got into a fight."
"Okay," I nod "When you left this guy I had spoken to earlier followed me outside. He tried to kiss me and I couldn't get him to leave me alone. Then Jared appeared and he got the guy off me. He hit him and beat him up. We went back inside and Misha told us to wait in the main bathroom while he got the first aid kit. Misha went to bed. I cleaned the cuts on Jared then he offered for me to stay and I did. He gave me clothes to wear to bed. When we were leaving this morning I didn't want to get back into my dress and boots so I stayed in these. Now you go."
Rose grins "Well Jensen is so nice and he was so sweet. I really like him."
"I want details," I laugh.

"I slept with him!" She squeals.
"Really?" I grin.

"Yes," She swoons "It was incredible. He's hot. And great in bed."

I laugh.

We laugh and talk until late then we go to bed.
The next morning I change into the vest and black sweat shorts with the fandom symbol on the left leg. I pull on my grey zip up hoodie with an Angelic Rune on the back.

"I know that you're wearing that just to spite me," Rose laughs when I walk into the living room.
"Possibly," I grin and sit down beside her. We watch movies and eat PopTarts. After a few hours we order Room Service. When there's a knock on the door I jump up and practically run to the door. I'm starving. I pull the door open and Jared, Jensen and Misha are standing there.
Shit! I pull my hoodie around myself. I look at them in shock "What are you doing here? It's only three. You said you'd come at five." I tighten my grip on my hoodie.
"Jensen couldn't bear to stay away from Rose," Jared laughs.
"Are you like topless under there or something?" Jensen raises his eyebrows.
My eyes widen "No!"
Misha laughs "Can we come in or not?"
"Come in," I walk in and struggle with the zip of my hoodie.

Jared laughs and says in my ear "I like your top."

I blush "Thanks. I guess."
"Stop flirting and close the door!" Rose grins.
"I feel like I'm fifth wheeling," Misha laughs.

I hug him "Don't worry. You're not."
"She's my favourite," Misha grins "I like her better than all of you."
They all laugh.

"I agree with you Misha," I smile "I like you better than them too."
Rose makes a comical expression "What? I am your best friend."
"Not anymore Rosie," Misha smirks "There's a new besty in town."
"Ooh burn," Jared emphasizes the 'ooh'.
I giggle "Let Rose and I get dressed then we can go somewhere."
"Where?" Jensen grins "Somewhere magical."
I laugh gently "Possibly."
I walk into my room and over to th closet. I change into black skinny jeans, black biker boots, a black t-shirt saying 'Cute But Psycho' on it and my black leather jacket. I pull my hair into a braid and put black eyeliner on. Then I walk back into the living room.
"You look scary," Jensen says.