Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven 

Jared is still asleep when I wake up. He looks so peaceful. I want to reach out and touch him but I don't. I try to squirm out of his grip. Finally succeeding I jump out of bed. He remains sleeping. I look at my somehow bare arms and look around for my hoodie. Not finding it I grab a hoodie lying on the back of a chair in Jared's room. It's much too big. The arms are neary twice the size of mine (slight exaggeration). And it goes past my shorts. I zip it up and head downstairs. My stomach grumbles. I head into the kitchen and gather all the necessary ingredients for making pancakes.

"Smells great," Jared says.
I yelp and nearly drop the pancake. Luckily I don't. I add it to the stack of pancakes and turn around to look at Jared.
"Did I frighten you?" He grins.
"Yes," I nod "I thought you were a Terminator T-1000 coming to kill me."
"A Terminator?" He laughs and sits down "Why would a Terminator target you?"

"Because I am obviously Sara Connor," I tell him.
"Please elaborate," He frowns slightly.

"Who ever came up with the idea for Terminator either a) time travelled to the future or b) is a time traveller from the future," I explain "So I am obviously Sara Connor but they changed her name to hide my identity."
"So you're going to be the mother of the leader of the resistance?" He asks.
"Yes," I nod "And I'll be pretty badass." I laugh and say "I know I'm pretty mad right?"
"No," He shakes his head then stops "Well maybe. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."
I grin "Nice gesture."
"You aren't mad," He laughs "You're a fangirl."

I laugh then say "Are you hungry? I made pancakes."

"Smells nice," He grins.

"I'm an alright cook," I hand him a plate of food.

After breakfast I go upstairs and get dressed. I pull on black skinny jeans with rips in them, a black sweater that says 'Normal People Scare Me' and black chunky heeled sandals (A/N if you Google black chunky heeled sandals it's the first picture). I grab my stuff and go back downstairs. I scroll through Instagram while I'm waiting for Jared. As I'm scrolling through I see (because I follow a lot of Supernatural, Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins fanpages) the selfie we took in the studio, the one we took in the cinema, the one in the diner with Kaylee, one of us all sitting in the diner on the first day, a picture that Misha probably took of Jensen and I on set running lines, and a few of us leaving the cinema. I keep seeing them over and over. Lots of them have captions along the lines of 'Who is she?'. It feels weird to be so keyed in on everything. This time last year during filming I was anxiously waiting for photos from set or any sneak peeks.
"You ready?" Jared asks.
"I've been ready for like ten minutes," I laugh "I was waiting for you."

When we arrive at set I head straight to makeup. The whole time I wonder why Jared hasn't mentioned last night. I know we only kissed but I slept in the same bed as him.
"Hello," Misha sits beside me.
"Sup," I say with a nod."I'll have to introduce you to Vicki, West and Maison," He announces "They all really wanna meet you."
"Really?" I beam.
"Yep," He nods.
"I'd love to meet them," I tell him.

He squirms in his chair as he gets comfortable. After a moment he says "Did they tell you?"

"Did who tell me what?" I raise my eyebrows.

He nods "So they didn't. They'll tell you later."
I gape at him "Misha," I whine "Tell me."

"I can't," He laughs.

"Please," I beg.

Jeremy walks over "Hey Isabelle. Hey Misha. Did you tell her?" He asks Misha.

"Tell me what?" I'm going crazy over here.

"Next week, next Monday,we're all going on a trip," He tells me.