Chapter Two

Chapter Two

The next day we go shopping. We have coffee and lunch and dinner. Then we go over my lines again and again. When I go to bed I'm buzzing with excitement but funnily enough I fall asleep immediately.

My alarm goes off. I stretch and pull my robe on before going into Rose's room to wake her.

"I'm going to have shower," I tell her "I'll be out in a few minutes."

She waves me off sleepily. I laugh and walk back into my room. I grab a towel and head into the shower. When I get out I dry my hair and pull back on my robe. I walk into Rose's bedroom and see her sitting on her bed swinging her legs. I don't know how but she looks perfect. Her light brown hair is straightened and she has braids on either side pinning it back, like usual. She's wearing a pale pink skater skirt and a tight white jumper with her signature pale pink lip gloss.

She hops off the bed and walks over to me "What are you wearing?"

"Jeans and a t-shirt," I shrug "Nothing special."

"Good," She nods "You don't want to look like you're trying too hard."

"I know," I nod "I just wanted to see if you were up. I'm gonna get dressed now."

I walk back to my room and get dressed in black skinny jeans with rips in the knees, a black vest that says 'Black Is The New Black' and my black biker boots. I grab my leather jacket and walk into the living room.

"Are you excited? Or are you nervous?" Rose asks.

"Bit of both," I smile a little.

"It's almost ten," She tells me "Richard will be here at any minute."

I close my eyes. God, I'm nervous. There's a knock on the door. 

Rose stands up and hugs me "Good luck," She whispers.

I open the door and Theresa walks in "Good luck." She smiles.

I walk outside to where Richard is standing.

"Hi," I smile as we head to the lobby.

"Hello," He nods curtly "Are you nervous?"

I nod "And excited."

"You have nothing to worry about," He says politely. We get into the car and head to the studio. By the time we get there I'm a bag of nerves.

"Thank you Richard," I say as he opens my door and I climb out.

"Not a problem ma'am," He smiles "Here's my card. Call me when you're ready for me to collect you."

"I will," I head to the door of the studio "See you later."

I walk in and look around in shock. What do I do? Where do I go?

"You okay?" Someone touches my shoulder.

My breath catches in my throat. I'd know that voice anywhere. I've watched- and rewatched- enough Supernatural to know that voice. That's Jared Padalecki.

"Um. . hi," I smile shakily "I'm Isabelle Lewis."

"Oh yeah," He nods "You're the new girl on set."

"You could say that," I reply in a voice that's not my own.

He smiles "I'm Jared."

I grin "Hi." I say again.

"Hi," He laughs "I can bring you over to Robert if you want."

"That would be great," I smile "I have no idea where I'm going."

"It's okay," He starts walking "Robert will show you to your trailer."