Authors Note

I promise I'm gonna update soon. I'm almost finished writing Chapter Ten. I just wanna say about the cast I have chosen for the book. I picked Danneel Ackles as Rose because I thought she was perfect for the part as Rose and because when I was writing Rose into the fic Danneel was the actress I had in mind. As for Isabelle I didn't have her as Genevieve Padalecki because I imagined Isabelle with pale skin and blue eyes and dark hair and as much as I love Genevieve I couldn't have her as Isabelle. So I mean no offence to Gen. I love Gen and I love Shepherd and Thomas. So then I decided on Elizabeth Olsen as Isabelle. But that was at like four am or something one night so now I'm regretting that decision. So if anyone has any suggestions of actresses preferably under the age of 25 (because Isabelle is supposed to be 23) with dark hair and blue eyes please tell me. I will try to update soon but I make no promises as in two days I'm going to Germany. Also if you wanna subscribe to me on YouTube I'm Jade Kearin (I can't figure out how to change my username so if anyone knows how please tell me). I post fandom related stuff and I'm gonna post (or at least try to post) videos from Germany.

Thank you for reading. I love every single one of you. Bye <3 :)