#3

Mom has left you in your room to play after eating breakfast today.

She tells you to have fun but makes it clear that if you need to go to the bathroom then you should call her and she will bring you to the potty.

You play for a while and enjoy yourself.

Your sister comes in at one point and makes fun of you for never making it to the potty.

You tell her she is wrong and you will be out of diapers well before her.

She doesn't like that you said that or how much confidence you said it with so she pins you to the ground and plants her bum on your face letting a wet fart go right into your face.

She sits there for two minutes letting the smell soak in before trying to push another fart out only to grab her bum and run downstairs calling to mom and she accidentally poops herself on the way down the stairs.

After around an hour you feel your tummy grumble and your bowels begin to shift as you have to poop so you yell to mom and tell her you have to poop.

She runs upstairs and picks you up and brings you downstairs to the washroom because it is closer to the stairs than the potty.

She sits you down on the toilet with your clothes and diaper still on then leaves you in the washroom and you have no time to chase after her as just the sitting position lets your bowels give way and the poop spreads right into your diaper.

How do you explain this one to mom?

New Chapter Releases Everyday at 10 am!!