#12

You are playing with your toys in the living room and having a good time. 

Your sister hasn't bothered you today and you have been making it to the potty every time so it has been a good day for you.

You get that rumbling feeling in your belly that you know all too well and immediately know that you have to go poop. 

You try to take off your onesie but you can't reach the zipper behind you so you run too your mom for help.

She tells you to calm down and that she will help you in one second.

You keep on pushing at how bad you need to go so she gets a little angry and picks you up off the ground and into the living room where she straps you into the big baby swing set up that keeps you completely suspended off the ground and you hate sitting in it because it gives you such a wedgie.

Mom leaves you there and goes back to the kitchen ignoring your screams to her.

Your attention is brought back to the problem as you realize how badly you have to poop and try to push the mess out but your diaper is so tight on you because of the swing that you can't do anything about it.

You keep trying to push until eventually your mess slowly emerges into your diaper squishing into the little space it has left, eventually forcing its way into your onesie and up your back.

You continue to involuntarily push your mess out needing so desperately to relieve yourself until all the mess is out but you only feel disgust and not relief.

Today was a three chapter special because I missed a few days!

New Chapter Releases Everyday at 10 am!!