#13

You and your family are on a road trip when all of a sudden your sister says he needs to poop badly. 

All the extra diapers are in the suitcase and you are too far from the next rest stop. 

Mom turns around and removes you from your backwards facing car seat to put your diaper on your sister so she can poop. 

You sit there in an open onesie and no diaper showing off your privates as your sister puts on the diaper than pushes a huge mess into the rear of the diaper before mom takes it off her and wipes her bum.

Mom keeps the dirty diaper and tapes it back onto you because there are no other diapers you could use.

So there you are in your sister's messy diaper and strapped into the rear facing seat so you are tight to the chair and the mess is moved around everywhere. 

The feeling is so weird and very solid, unlike yours which is normally softer and forms easier in the diaper.

You sit there annoyed at the feeling until you then need to poop so you tell mom and she says to wait one second as she reaches into the back. 

She can barely reach her suitcase where she pulls out an extra onesie that she puts on top of yours stating this should keep the poop from escaping.

You argue with her claiming that it won't fit in the diaper and that it will blowout all into her back and mom claims that she knows that but can't get to another diaper so that is the best we can do. 

You then poop into the already very messy diaper and the poop spreads to the free space in the front of the diaper before it takes up all the space in the diaper and leaks up your back in the first onesie but the second onesie holds it all in the first one.

Today was a three chapter special because I missed a few days! This was the last on in the three, hope you all enjoyed the extra chapters!

New Chapter Releases Everyday at 10 am!!