#10

Mom went out again today and left your sister in charge so she decided to dress you in a cutie footed pajama and some pink mittens before leaving you in the baby swing while she went upstairs.

She put a diaper onto herself with ease before coming downstairs in nothing but a diaper which you laugh at but she doesn't seem to care as she shoves a pacifier in you mouth and tells you to leave it there.

Then she gets ready for her next move, and as she hears her stomach rumble, she knows it is time to execute her plan on you.

She removes you from the baby swing and lays you down on the couch before taking your pacifier out and sitting on your face.

She first lets out a stream of pee into the diaper and as she does this she puts the wet part of her diaper right into your face laughing the whole time while she does this

Then she decides to turn around putting her butt in your face while her face turns red and she grunts clearly pushing a mess out into the diaper but instead a few loud and smelly farts emerge from her bum but that is about it.

Until she pushes a little harder, and as you can see the log begin to emerge from her bum, she squats down right into your face and pushes the rest out right against your face.

You can feel the hard sticky mess inside her diaper as she lets out a few more farts into your face while also rubbing her diaper all over your face.

Then she turned on the tv and sat with her messy diaper on your face until mom was almost home and she left you in the swing with a pacifier while she went upstairs to clean herself up.

Lets just say you smelt her mess for the next week.