#14

You are on a road trip again with your mom, dad, twin sister and cousin who is potty trained but only slightly older than you. 

You are wearing a diaper because you are not potty trained yet. 

All of a sudden your sister and cousin need to use the bathroom but dad won't stop because we are in a time crunch. He hands the girls back some sort of funnel with a tube in it and motions for them to stick it in my diaper then just go pee in there. 

Mom tells them to wait one second as they are all waiting to use the funnel, mom takes me out of my car seat to find I had wet my diaper already. 

She simply adds one more diaper on me and then lets the girls go ahead as they stick the tube into the front of my diaper and one by one pee into my diaper making it swell greatly as they all let out liters of water into the diapers so you are left with two heavily wet diapers on you. 

After a while you get the feeling like you have got to poop so you let the mess out into your diaper and almost on queue your sister and cousin now have to go poop so mom hands out diapers to each of them and tells them to go because pooping into the back of my diaper is to hard. 

They all put the diapers on and simultaneously poop into the rear of the diapers before taking them off being careful not to spill anything and wiping themselves and as they one by one finished mom took me out of my seat and began putting all the poop from those diapers into mine making sure she adds a pair of extra tight plastic pants on afterwards so that the poop can't escape. 

After my sister's poop the space in my rear is gone so mom resorts to the front and dumps the rest of the poop from my cousin into the front before folding the diapers up to be used again because they would be a waste to get rid of at this point she said.

New Chapter Releases Everyday at 10 am!!