#7

You and your sister are at your aunt's house for a sleepover. 

She has a baby who is about 15 months old and is still in diapers but then again so are you.

Your aunt decides to put your potty training on hold while your at her house and you will simply act like her little angel baby because it is hard to focus on a baby, toddler, and grown girl all at the same time.

Surprisingly enough your cousins diapers fit you so you didn't have to pack any for the weekend.

Later into the first day you, your sister, and your cousin are playing when all of a sudden your cousin stops moving and turns red as a tomato as they push a mess into their diaper while letting out a few farts simultaneously.

Your aunt hears this and comes over.

"Oh boy one of the babies is smelly" She says while moving over to you and pulling back the waistband of your diaper to reveal it to be clean.

"Aunt I would tell you if I am messy" You reply

"YOU ARE A BABY! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE MESSY!" Your aunt was mad that you "talked back"

She grabbed you and put you up against the wall getting your sister to hold you while she changed your cousin and took off her messy diaper and wiped all the poop off it and into your diaper which was such a weird feeling compared to your poop or even your sisters poop because it wasn't very solid.

She made you stay like that for quite some time until she finally changed you, only to have to poop a few minutes later and she made you poop in that one and wear it for a while longer.