#11

You wake up one morning to find yourself having to go poop. 

You can't hold it any longer and decide to let the mess out into your diaper where it spreads around your rear and creates an extremely large bulge on top of your bum.

You sit down in your mess pleasantly surprised with how well you had messed yourself up and wait for mommy to come change you. 

Mommy is clearly disappointed that you couldn't make it to the potty or at least wait for her to get to the room.

She lays you down on the table and makes quick work of your messy diaper before reaching down into the diaper pail and grabbing a messy diaper from yesterday that she unravels and tapes back onto you as you squirm because of the extremely unenjoyable feeling of your own mess on your rear.

When mommy is done with the diaper she puts you back into the onesie and zips you up so you have no chance of escaping the mess.

Your mess is cold and wet plus the diaper is damp, wet and clammy at the front.

She made you stay in that diaper for a while and you tried holding your mess for a lot longer the rest of the day.

Today was a three chapter special because I missed a few days!

New Chapter Releases Everyday at 10 am!!