#4

Your sister is playing with some toys on the floor while you are watching spongebob on the tv. 

Your sister climbs onto the couch with you and says she has to poop so turn around so she can do it in your diaper.

You tell her the potty is right beside her so she goes red but decides to just go in the potty and calls mom afterwards to let her know the good news.

As your sister is still sitting on the potty letting out the rest of her mess mom enters and you suddenly feel the need to poop.

You tell mom this and she takes you to the bathroom where she pulls down your pants but not your diaper and says your good to go.

Your need to poop is so great that you push the mess straight out of your bum not realising your diaper is still on so the poop just sticks to your bum and forms a large bulge in your diaper.

Mom gives a little chuckle then takes you up the stairs for a change while your sister laughs saying she beat me out of diapers as this was her fifth day in a row making it to the potty.

"You should have let me use your diaper" she yells to you as mom closes the nursery room.

Later that day mom made some big changes as she moved a twin bed into the nursery for your twin to sleep in from then on and brought out a whole bunch of underwear for her to use.

She teased you all day and vowed to never let you out of diapers and would do whatever she could to make it happen.

New Chapter Releases Everyday at 10 am!!