#8

You and your sister are just chilling while mom is outside gardening.

You are mindlessly watching tv with each other with no goal for today really.

Eventually you feel like peeing but decide against making the long trek across the room to the potty and just let it out into your diaper.

Your sister sees the big yellow spot form on the front of your diaper and gets a great idea in her head.

She decides to chug a glass of water then run to the kitchen and drink three more while also grabbing something from one of the drawers and putting it in her pocket.

You two continue to watch tv while your sister is squirming clearly about to pee herself.

She eventually has had enough and throws you stomach down on the edge of the couch putting you slanted over the edge of the couch and she pulls out a funnel from her pocket sticking it end of it into the back of your diaper before letting out a long warm stream of pee into the back of your diaper.

Your diaper swells up so much at the back that the rest of the liquid seeks refuge in the front of your diaper before your diaper looks twice its size and is almost completely dark yellow.

Mom simply just laughed at your sisters creativity as she walked in on your sister finishing her business before picking you up and putting you in the baby swing where the wet diaper continued to make sploshing noises.