Chapter 6:"Childhood memories"

Julia's arrival home at 10 p.m. stirred a wave of tension in the household. As she entered, she made a desperate plea to her parents, her voice tinged with anxiety, "Daddy, Mom, please, no one enter my room."

Jean, her father, looked up from his newspaper, concern etched on his face. "What's going on, Julia?"

Patrissia, her mother, eyed her with a mixture of curiosity and suspicion. "Yes, Julia. Is everything alright?"

Julia hesitated, the weight of her secret burdening her. "I... I just need some space, okay? Can't a girl have some privacy in her own home?"

Jean folded his newspaper, his tone stern. "Privacy, yes, but secrecy, no. What's really going on, Julia? We're your parents, we deserve to know."

Patrissia's gaze sharpened. "Is this about Jad? you and that Jad fellow, getting a little too close for comfort?"

Julia's cheeks flushed with embarrassment and frustration. "It's not what you think! We were just dancing, Mom, that's all. It's nothing like that."

Patrissia's voice sliced through the tension, laden with concern and frustration. "You need some space, Julia. It's clear you're keeping secrets about this... thing with Jad."

Jean interjected, his tone tinged with disbelief. "Patrissia, let's not jump to conclusions."

But Patrissia persisted, her worry palpable.

Patrissia's voice cut through the air with concern. "Do you think it's just a normal dance? It's not. His eyes devour you while dancing, and his lips" She paused, her gaze shifting to Jean, silently urging him to continue.

Jean's tone was laced with disbelief and disappointment. "Julia, how could you kiss someone other than your boyfriend? And those kisses were mutual. Do you have feelings for him?"

Julia listened in silence, her expression unreadable.

Finally, she spoke, her voice trembling with emotion. "Did you finish? It seems like you've never watched a couple dance before. It's just dancing, Mom, Dad. I'm following my passion. Jad means nothing to me, and you know I love Ramy."

Jean shook his head incredulously. "Dancing? Julia, there were kisses, intimate touches... That's not just dancing, that's..."

"Romantic," Patrissia finished, her voice heavy with disappointment. "And what about Ramy? How does he feel about all this?"

Julia's shoulders sagged, guilt weighing heavily upon her. "Ramy... it's not what you think. We're fine, really."

Jean's brow furrowed in concern. "Julia, we want what's best for you. But if there's something going on, something you're not telling us..."

Patrissia's eyes softened, her tone gentle. "Sweetheart, we just want to understand. You can talk to us, you know that."

Tears welled up in Julia's eyes as she struggled to find the words. "I... I just need some time, okay? Can we please just drop it for now?"

Jean and Patrissia exchanged a knowing glance, their parental instincts kicking in. "Alright, Julia," Jean said softly, "We'll give you your space. But remember, we're here for you, whenever you're ready to talk."

So Julia was shocked how her parents treated her yesterday. Because Julia, in her father's eyes, was more than just a daughter; she was his little girl, his confidante, and his greatest joy. From the moment she entered their lives, she had filled their home with laughter, warmth, and boundless energy. Jean treasured every moment spent with her, relishing in their shared adventures and heartfelt conversations. Patrissia, too, adored her daughter beyond measure, her love for Julia evident in the tender way she cared for her, always ready with a comforting hug or a listening ear. Together, they formed a tight-knit family, their bond unbreakable, their love unconditional. Julia was their pride and their joy, the light of their lives, and they would do anything to see her smile. Julia's parents were the epitome of loving and supportive guardians, embodying the qualities that every child dreams of in their caretakers. Their kindness and affection knew no bounds, radiating warmth and understanding in every interaction. Patrissia's gentle demeanor and Jean's unwavering support created a nurturing environment where Julia flourished, her parents' love serving as a guiding light through life's ups and downs. Their home was a sanctuary of love and acceptance, where Julia found solace and strength in the embrace of her devoted parents.