Chapter 46

Manik blink his eyes in shock, "App yahan, Mrs. Anandh?" He questioned rubbing his eyes.

She raised her eyebrows, "What does its look like?" She asked. Sakshi noticed his eyes turning red, she swatted his hand gently from his face, "Rub mat karo aur dard hoga!" She chided.

Manik pout, "You're definitely here Mrs.Anandh, but why?" He asked dumbfounded. She chuckled at his clueless face, "What do you mean why? obviously to cheak on you".

Manik give her a incredulous look, "Huh! Check? On me? Why?" Sakshi whack his shoulder gently, "Obviously after college incident I would come" Manik gave her a confused look, "College incident? What college incident?" Manik asked  being confused.

Sakshi looked at him startled, "The college incident manik" Manik looked at her irritately, "I don't know what you are talking about" Manik said, blinking his eyes in pain.

Sakshi got startled, "Manik... " she call him out softly. Manik looked at her, "Ji!".

Sakshi gulp the lump, "Don't you remember anything?" She question softly. Manik looked at her confused, "What are you saying Ma'am. I am not getting your words!" Sakshi caressed his hand, "Bacha don't you remember how you ended here, anything?".

Manik shook his head, "I don't know... I"  He try to form words, sakshi rubbing his back, "Bacha just think about it. Try toh karo" she insists. Manik tried to think. He winced, closing his eyes as the sudden bolt of pain surged in his head.

Sakshi caressed his back in order to calm him, "It's ok baby!" She assured but her words fell deaf to his ears. He force his brain to re-call but to no avail the pain only increased.

He groan in pain, closing his eyes, suddenly he felt two strong arm pulling him into familiar protective embrace. He blink his eyes, "Baba!" He call out in a hoarse voice. Arjun heart squeezed looking at his his red eyes, he caress his head softly, hugging him, "Ji! baba ki jaan!" Arjun asked softly.

Manik snuggle into his chest, "Baba... pain!" He whine. Arjun caress his back,  "Shh! Baba ka bacha!" Arjun shushed him pulling him onto his lap.

Cradling his hairs, he massage his head softly. After sometime, the pain reduced, "Baba" he mumbled in a small voice. Arjun kept a finger on his lips, "Sleep babu!" He null him to sleep.

Rohit looked at anirud pouting, "Baat nahi karoge?" He asked him who is busy working on laptop. Rohit shook his arms, "Suno na... Mein kuch bol raha hun na" He again got silence in answer.

He puffed his cheeks angrily, getting up he left. Anirud got disappointed but kept himself busy in work. Suddenly, he felt water splash on his face, he look up and saw the brat splashing water at him through water gun.

"That what you get for ignoring me" Rohit said teasing him by sticking tongue out. "You little brat!" He said getting up to caught him.

Rohit step back splashing more water on him, "Listen stay back or... !" Rohit try to act bold.

"Or else, what?" He raised his eyebrows,  taking threatening steps. Rohit took 4 steps backwards, "Look I said... I said!" Anirud was walking towards him calmly, "What?" He raised his eyebrows.

Rohit gulped and run. He was running in entire living room while anirud was chasing him. Rohit throws pillow at him which landed on ani face making him laugh. Anirud glare at the brat who is laugh loudly. He take large steps, capturing him in his arms, he throws him softly on the sofa, attacking him with tickle.

The living room got filled with melodious laugh. Rohit wriggle in his hold, "Chodo.... haha.. haha!" He said trying to breathe. Anirud scoff at him, "What happened? Cat got his tongue. As far as I remember someone was threatening me few minutes back" he tickle more.

"It was not me" he gasped for air, anirud give him a look, "Really? Then who was that?" He ask still tickling. Rohit between his laugh, "It was AI" rohit exclaimed. Anirud halt, he looked at him for brief second before shaking his head. Ofcourse what more he can expect from a gen z.

"AI? Really!" Anirud gave him a look, rohit smile sheepishly.

Rohit entered manik room and saw him lost looking outside the window. He closed the door with a thud gaining manik attention.

"Ro!" Manik call him out. Rohit rush to him and engulfing him in his embrace. Manik hide himself in his arms, snuggling onto him, nuzzling his nose onto his neck taking comfort.

He fist rohit shirt, "Bas bubba sab theak hai!" Rohit draws circles on his back. After few minutes, he separat manik from his embrace, cupping his face gently, "Tu theak haina, kiddo?" He asked softly. Manik shook his head, "Nahi" He said meekly. Rohit looked at him worriedly, "Kya hua? Kahan lagi hai? Kahan dard horaha hai?" He ask with a hint of panic in his voice.

"Ro mujhe kuch yaad nahi araha. Mere sath kya hua tha" Manik voice out his pain. Rohit caress his face, "Nothing important happened that you should remember, kiddo" He said firmly yet gently.

Manik looked at him owleshly, "Ro... I.. I!" He gulp down the tears trying to form words. Keeping a finger on his lips, "Shhh! Yakeen (trust) nahi hai mujh pe" Manik get silent.

Rohit sigh taking manik arm in his hand, he pushed his sleeves up, his face hardened looking at the sight which he expected but never wanted.

Manik who wasn't expecting this got startled. He looked at rohit who is surprisingly calm. He expected many things but calmness.

Manik gulp the lump, "Ro... !" He calls him with a shaky voice. Without any word rohit get up and leave shocking manik.

Manik sat their in silence, tears form in his eyes, "Ro... !" He call his name with a trembling voice. He need to cut himself.

He get down from bed and rushed towards the washroom, opening a drawer he looked at the blade. He pick it up with shivering hands. He looked at his arm closing his eyes and.

~~~

And cut it, lol.

Hope you like the update.

How was the update?

What do you think, what will be rohit reaction?

Did rohit really left manik?

Manik finally meet sakshi. What will be his reaction after he gets to know his relation with her?

How was ani and rohit bond.

Do you like how rohit splash water at him?

Do you like how arjun comfort manik?

Take care🤍.