Chapter two

Authors note:

OKKKK so this is the second chapter and I'm super excited for this one (they will meet each other I think kinda of just going along with the flow). I have no idea if anybody reads these messages but if you do love you so muchh :)))

This chapter might have some mistakes ALSO THIS BOOK WILL BE A SLOW BURN but also fast.

ONE MORE THING Lizzy's name is Elizabeth but I'll write Lizzy for most of it (ik her name is Sonya for some people)

ok enjoyyyy xxoooxxx :)

---

"Tears are words the mouth can't say nor can the heart bear." –Joshua Wisenbaker.

---

Let's just say the house was huge. It contrasted of blue and white paint with a large pool in the back and deck chairs in the hot burning sun. The large balcony had a bar in the corner with chairs reaching the counter. Inside was decorated with flowers and photo frames of all sorts. Newt's bedroom had a king bed backed up against a dark navy blue wall, and pillows and blankets in different shades of grey and blue sat on the grey sheet. A bookshelf sat in the cover, magazines and newspapers hanging over the edge.

After placing his luggage down Newt walked down the long hallway to a smaller room it had light purple walls and a queen-sized bed, a pink fluffy blanket and white pillows hidden under the pile of stuff covering it. Lizzy stood in the corner holding up dresses to a mirror before hanging them back up into a white wardrobe overfilled with stuff.

"May said we're going out for dinner she wants to discuss the current situation with us" Lizzy says to Newt while holding up a short loose black dress whose sleeves were tied into bows.

"Our parents are dead, that's the current situation" Newt replied "Also wear that dress"

"You can't just say that also I'm wearing this dress then"

"It's true though, also hurry up let's go" Newt begged Lizzy before turning and making his way out of his sister's room and heading to the car. May was yet again on a phone call having a heated discussion with somebody her face red with anger, immediately hanging up and relaxing when she saw Newt.

"Ah Newt there you are" May smiled ushering Newt to get into the car

"Here I am" Newt responded hopping into the clean car. Lizzy ran out the door in the black dress her blonde hair put up into loose braids and ends dancing in the wind. 

Newt looked out the window, the sun slowly setting over the horizon which was a beautiful beach in which blue clear water crashed into the golden sand. A group of teenagers sat down staring out into the red, orange and yellow sunset. Darkness slowly takes over the perfect landscape.

"I was just on the phone with your Uncle Janson (ICKKKKK) says he can't make it to dinner tonight," May says breaking the awkward silence as they drive along a road, "I think you guys will love the place we're eating at, whenever you parents visited they would always eat her, your dad even managed to break the record of how fast to eat a burger" Lizzy smiled to herself turning her head to Newt who was drawing a pattern on his pale leg.

The car pulled out the front of a wooden building flowers and palm trees filling out the parking space. Newt hated the feeling of sand under his shoes, slowly sneaking its way into his sneakers. The place overlooked the dark water and a bar painted with different patterns sat crowded with people thinking as drinks were being made.

A lady in an apron led the group of three outside to a table decorated with a white tablecloth, vanilla candle and cutlery.

"Just tell me when you want to order," The lady said an American accent rolling off her tongue, she walked off to a table filled with teens Newt noticed one of them being Minho who was talking with a boy Newt immediately named 'Eyebrows'.