9, Nightime, 12:00

No POV

Tommy hops into his window, flopping down onto his bed when he gets in. He groans saying "I wanna sleep but I have to changeeeee!" Tommy pouts to himself as he sits up. He slowly gets changed and then flips onto his bed falling asleep in an instant.

Tommy feeling hazy opens his eyes to see a white room, he freezes his breath speeding up. Tommy backs up hitting a wall his body smaller as if younger, he sees the doorknob turn and he trembles. The door opens to revel a man with a white coat, face mask, red eyes and... horns.

The man sighs and sets down a brief case he was holding and closes the door. He then makes a slightly complicated whistle... Tommy immediately gets up going over to him, like a pet. "Good kid, lift up your sleeve" the man says his eyes a red color. Tommy lifts up his white sleeve, reveling a array of scars from needles and knifes. The man opens the brief case to revel a syringe filled with a black liquid.

Tommy trembles scared his mind hazy as he could do nothing but watch. The man takes the syringe and then lifts it up to his arm plunging it in.

Tommy breaths hard as he shots out of his bed breathing hard and holding his arm. He looks around as he gets up checking the time trying to calm down. He relizes it's 2:30 and he has to start getting the store ready. He yawns as he gets up and changes and goes downstairs to the store getting the food ready.

He opens a little after 3, all the foods ready and Tommy tugging on his sleeve from time to time. Suddenly the first customer comes in.. the crow father... Tommy sighs internally cringing, while his heart gave a pang of hurt and deja vu.

"Hey back for some coffee?" Tommy says smiling a bit forcefully. "Yeah mate, you actually make good coffee!" The taller one responds his accent clear. "Hmm same order old man?" Tommy says tilting his head as if he didn't insult him. "I'm not old.." The villain mumbles nodding.

Tommy rolls his eyes as he prepares the man's order. The villain's feathers ruffle as he sees that, but decided to not comment. Tommy eyes the feathers shivering the slightest bit tugging his sleeves down a bit more.

When he finishes, Tommy gives the order the older man, carful to hide his arms. The man takes it eyeing his sleeves then says "I'll take it to go hope your alright..." The raven says as he eyes Tommy's sleeves and then leaves the store.
——————————————————
Hi! I'm going on vacation for a week and a half so I probably won't post much, sorry! Also the backstory was made on the dot I was sitting for ten minutes thinking about it. So I might adjust other chapters to fit so if this is ongoing just act like this actually makes sense. If not yay I finished :>.

-Ezy : A/N