Lydia

Okay guys here it is the bonus chapter.

3 years later

Mommy mommy wake up wake up we hungry.

I open my eyes to see my children jumping up and down on my bed. I guess your wondering what the gender of the triplets were. Well it turns out mothers always know best not only did I get a boy but I got three of them. We waited until they were born to know the gender.

We moved into a bigger house we knew we wanted more children so we got a 7 bedroom house. We designed it our selves it finally got done right before christmas.

Anyway back to my children. The triplets were born on March the 16 th at 7:09 pm 7 pounds 8 ounces our little Mason Andrew west was born first. at 7:30 pm 6 pounds 4 ounces our little Jeremiah Sullivan west. at 7:45 p.m. weighing 6 pounds 7 ounces was our little Noah Samuel West.
My boys are my world. They are now three years old and big brothers. Yes Chris and I had another child two actually we had twins. How ironic. But Chris finally got his girls he wanted. Yesterday was their second birthday June 8th. Violet Antonia west was born first at 10 p.m. weighing 7 pounds 4 ounces and then at 10:15 our little Scarlett Alexandra west weighing 8 pounds to ounces.

I couldn't help but laugh at them all. I know you think it's crazy having five kids but it's really not. I decided not to become a designer after all it wasn't for me. Turns out I belonged as a hair stylist all along. It only took 10 months and I started when I found out I was expecting for the second time I got done two months after I had the girls. Tye brad and Darnell helped out so much.

Surprisingly Brad wanted a child once I had the girls. So if you are wondering why I am pregnant for the third time it's because I am they're surrogate. Not maybe Chris and I will have another we actually talked about it. But I'm so happy to do this for them. They ended up getting married three days after the girls were born. Chris and I tied the knot two months before I found out I was pregnant again. Tye is still single but she's happy about it she's finishing up school. Chris is not the principal at my old high school and in just two weeks I'll be opening my own salon up. I never expected my life to turn out the way it did but I'm glad. My parents ended up getting a divorce. My mother remarried and Emily is getting bigger now she just started 4th grade. My father died. He started drugs and ended up getting shot during a deal. My mother left him for what he said to me. She is In my life and happy as can be as a grandmother. I'm happy she met tod he is what she needs.

He has two kids of his own. I have a older step brother named Josh who is married and expecting and a younger brother named James who just started high school.

I get up to make my kids breakfast. I came back from my thoughts when I felt strong arms come across my swollen tummy.
"What are you thinking about love."

"How lucky I am to have married you and have 5 amazing children."

"They are pretty amazing aren't they" he says looking into the living room to find them all sitting on the couch watching frozen. Well more the girls watching it and the boys looking bored. But they would do anything for their sisters they love them.

I finish up breakfast and put the plates on the table while Chris helps the kids in there seats. I really am a proud mama.

"Good morning my lovely best friend how is my baby doing this morning" bad says walking in to my kitchen like he owns the place.

Today we find out the sex of there child and let's just say they are beyond excited. They have name ideas already if it's are girl they are gonna name her Sofia and if it's a boy his name is gonna be Stephan.

I have a feeling that their little peanut inside of me is a little miss. Witch would be good we could use another girl around here Tye and my girls are all we have that four girls and six boys wow.

After we I bring the kids up stairs to get them ready for the day. The boys are in the middle of getting potty trained. They are doing good no diapers for them the girls are starting to catch on witch I think is neat being they are two. I had the boys there cloths and tell them if they need help mommy is here while I change the girls.

I put Violet in black shorts and a pink tip that says I'm gorgeous like my mommy. She put her flip flops on and I put her hair in a little pony that sticks up on the top of her head.

I put Scarlett in a yellow sundress and little piglets I call them on the top of her head. Her hair is a little longer then her sisters.

My boys well they all wanted to match today wearing jeans and their favorite sponge Bob shirts. After we put there shoes on their father and uncles take them outside to play as this mama go to get ready.

After my nice long shower I put my hair in a bun and put on my yoga pants and a shirt that has little gand prints with the saying let me out.

Finally brad, darnell and I are off to the doctors finally I can prove to them that it's a girl.

Hey guys hope you likes it tomorrow I'm gonna do one 5 years later and it will fully be the end I hope you liked it sorry it got cut short check out my other book and my other page LuluandMelly