Lydia

Chapter  3

 done by Lulusmurf 

Lydia’s Pov

         I can’t believe I did that. Who falls on top of their teacher?! Well then again it’s not my fault I’m clumsy. Right now it’s lunchtime and I have to go to my locker to get my ID. Being the clumsy person I am I accidently run into someone while turning around. Well not just anyone oh no it had to be him. “Sorry Ms. Jones didn’t see you there.”

 “No it’s my fault Mr. West see ya in class and sorry.”

    I walk into the café to see my crazy Besties yelling at each other over who knows what. I decide to get my lunch before going to them. I sit down and they’re still arguing. I just start cracking up for what I was hearing. That caused them to stop and look at me.

 “What are you laughing at bitch?” Brad huffs, which just caused me to laugh even harder.

 I finally stop laughing and say. “Because y’all are fighting because you stole a chip from Tye. Brad you know that girls food is a no zone for everyone.”

“Well she needs to learn how to share.”

“I know how to share hoe you need to learn to get your own damn chips these are mamas!”

“Y’all are too much I don’t know how I do it.”

“BECAUSE YOU LOVE US” they both screamed witch caused everyone to stare at us.

“Really guys y’all just had to scream.” I shook my head at them and walked away!

I left the lunchroom and headed outside I needed fresh air. I sat down at the bench near the garden last year Brad, Tye, and I helpedout planting all the flowers and it looks great. Someone sat down next to me when I looked up I was mad he just had to come and ruin my Me Time. It’s not like I gotta sit in a 50 minute class with him next…oh no.

“Lydia, can we talk?”

“Look Mr. West if this is about this morning I am so sorry I fell on you I’m very clumsy.”

“Even worst then clumsy Smurf?”

“OMG I LOVE CLUMSY SMURF THAT’S MY BITCH.”

“I’m guessing someone’s obsessed with Smurfs.”

“Haha you have no idea.”

“Look Lydia about last night I’m sorry I kissed you it should have never happened and it was very unprofessional of me and I apologize.”

“It’s okay Mr. West I should be the one apologizing I kissed you.”

“Well let’s get to class don’t want to be late now.” 

“I’ll be there I just have to go to my locker.” I hate being around him. It’s like my heart has its own mind. Every time he is around it beats at an extremely fast past. I can’t look him in the eyes without getting lost in them. My fear is falling for him. But I have a feeling I already fell.

       I got to my locker just as the late bell rang. Shit I got too caught up thinking about him and now I’m late damn it. I walked into class five minutes after the bell because I had to piss. I went straight to me seat next to my bitches. “It’s nice of you to join us Ms. Jones.” He said before facing the class. “Okay class I want you to do pages 103-105 and turn it in before you leave. I looked over at Tye and damn that bitch can work fast; she’s already done while I just started the last page. I looked to Brad and see that he’s done too. Finally though the bell rang and I was just at the door when he said “I’ll be seeing you in detention Ms. Jones I don’t like people being late to my class.”