Lydia

done by lulusmurf

Chapter 19

Lydia

I woke up to pounding on the door. Turning to my side I see my sexy man sleeping peacefully. I hurry to the door so he doesn’t wake. When I open it I see Brad standing there looking worried. “LY ARE YOU OKAY GIRL” he asked “yeah I’m alright just fell asleep.” I say. “Well you’re the talk of the school ya know.” He says smiling. “Psh I’m always the talk of the school silly boy. But what’s up why were you banging like that Chris would have been pissed if you woke him up and messed with his beauty sleep.” I say “ Emergency meeting at Tye’s I called it lets go.” He shouts, “Okay okay let me change will ya and I want to let Christ know where I’m going why don’t I just meet you there take my car and ill use Chris’s. By the way we so gotta get you a car.” I say “DEAL” he says running away.

            I put my hair up into a sock bun. I throw on skinny jeans with a pink shirt that says FREE with two birds on it topped with pink high tops and a jean jacket.  I walk over to Chris tapping him lightly. “Babe” “yea.” He says in a husky voice man did that turn me on “I’m going to Tye’s Brad took my car so ima use yours.” I say giving him a kiss. “Okay see you when you get back.” Walking to the door I got this strange craving for pickles with peanut butter and I know what your thinking peanut butter and pickles eww well I agree with you cause I haven’t tried it yet. I stopped at the store to get what I needed before heading to Tye’s. I go to knock on the door when Brad throws it open. “WHAT THE HELL TOOK SO LONG LYDIA” Brad screams. “Well I got this weird craving for pickles and peanut butter and here I am.” I say lifting my bags. “Did I hear peanut butter Lydia you hate peanut butter.” Tye says coming to the door.

            I walk into her kitchen open the jar of pickles and get the biggest one. I dipped it in peanut butter and the took a bite out of it. I moaned man was that good. “EWWWW Lydia that looks so nasty girl.” Brad says. I just laugh “so brad what’s the emergency meeting for?” “Well you see umm well um um haha its kind of um.” He says “DA FUDGE BOY JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!!” Tye says. “ithinkimreadytohavesexwithdarnell.” He rushed out. “huh what was that I think I only caught the work sex and then darn- OMG YOU HAD SEX WITH DARNELL.” I screamed “God Lydia your loud and no I said I think I’m ready to have sex with him.” He says, “What’s with yall and loosing your virginity’s so early?” Tye ask. “Well when you’re in love age doesn’t matter.” I say. All of a sudden I felt my stomach turn. Running to the bathroom I throw up ass the pickles I just ate. Brad comes in and holds my hair. “Girl we need to talk that is another reason why I called this meeting.” He says sternly.

            After I clean myself up I walk to the living room where I find brad and Tye standing there with concern looks on their faces. Brad walks up to me and throws a bag in my face. I look at him weirdly then I put what ever is in the bag out. When I look to see what’s in my hands I started shaking. “Y’all t-t-th-think I’m pregnant?” I ask nervous?

“Yea girl all the signs are here.” Tye says

I nodded and walked into the bathroom man this is so scary what am I going to do. Will Chris kick me out? Will he brake up with me? Oh my gosh I can loose him. I open the box and there are three tests. I take all the sticks and pee on them. Shaking I pull out my phone and set the timer. Let me tell you these are the longest three minutes in my life. There was a knock on the door just as the timer went off.

            “Ly can we come in boo.” Brad says “Yea.” I say, “So what the test say?” Tye ask, “I don’t know I’m to scared to look.” I say “don’t be we are right here for you girl and we always are we ant ever going to leave you.” Brad says I took a deep breath and walked over to the test. With shaky hands I pick it up. I closed my eyes and prayed to god  that what I saw was not true it cant be I cant be. “No” I say out load falling to my knees tears streaming down my face. I never though I would see them two pink lines until after I was married and ready to have kids. Not when I’m still a kid my self. “W-w-w-what am I going to do Chris is going to leave me.” I say

            “don’t be ridiculous Lydia he loves you more than anything and he wont leave. If anything he would be so excited to be a dad.” Brad says

“yea but you don’t know that for-“  I got cut off by my phone ringing.

“hello?”

“hey babe is there anyway you can come home now my parents were wondering if we could go out to dinner with them.” Chris say

“yea ill be home in a half hour ill just wear something of Tye’s so we wont take up much time.”

“okay sounds great see ya soon love you.”

“I love you to Chris” more then you’ll ever know I whisper

“TYE can I borrow some cloths please.” I ask

“sure why don’t you hop in the shower and we will pick something out for you and girl your lucky were the same size in cloths and shoes.” She says I nodded and jumped in the shower. What would happen to me when Chris leaves me because I got pregnant? Ill most likely go to north jersey with my parents. No I can’t leave my friends. I sighed and got out of the shower. Walking to tyes room I see they left out a white laced skirt with a teal shirt and stilettos. I quickly changed and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and put it in a French braid that sat on the side.

            “Damn girl you look fine.” Brad says “hahaha thanks boo okay I’m off love y’all and thanks for today.” I say

“no problem girl have fun and please tell him.” Tye says

I pull up to see Chris waiting on the porch for me. When I parked he walked over and got in the car. “hey Ly.” “hey babe. Where to?” were going to olive garden my parents and brothers just got there.” He says “YAY THE WEST FAMILY.” I scream

“your a weirdo ly.” Chris says laughing, “yea but I’m your weirdo.” I say laughing

“that is true.’ He says laughing

we walk in and meet his parents but man I wish I didn’t once I smelt the food that damn toilet was my best friend again. I went running to the bathroom. I felt someone rub my back as I was throwing up. I looked up to see Chris’s mother staring at me like she wants to say something but she doesn’t know if she should of not. “Erin just say it please.”

She sighs “ Lydia are you pregnant” there it is I knew she would find out I started to tear up when she embraced me in her arms “honey there is no need to be sad I raised that boy right he loves you just like he is going to love that baby don’t you dear think for one second that he will leave you now I want you to march your cute little but out there and tell my son that I am going to be a grandmommy.” She says smiling
I giggle but get up and walk out.

            I walk to Chris and ask him to step out side with me. “are you okay babe if you are sick you could- I cut him off “ im fine chris but I have to tell you something.” I say

“okay.” He says  “Chris im pregnant.”