Lydia

Chapter done by Lulusmurf

Chapter 5

 Lydia’s pov

            God why does he have to be here I was trying to get my mind off of him. But how can I do that if he’s here? Its not like I can tell him I like him oh no because if I do we would have to hide it I mean okay he’s older but not by that much. I’m eighteen years old and he’s twenty-two that’s only five years. I looked at brad and he had the same damn look on his face because Darnell was here as well. I sighed.

   “GUYS I HAVE AN IDEAH! “Tye screams

“Yeah and what’s that?” Brad ask

“We get a new outfit and then go clubbing tonight!” Tye says

 “ OMGLEE that’s a great idea.” I said

 “Okay do you guys want to split or go together?” Brad said

 “Lets go together and then tell each other what we think” I say

   “Sounds good to me” they said

 We decided to go to forever 21. We split up to find Our outfits and agree to meet at the dressing room entrance in 15.

15 minutes later I’m standing waiting for my friends. Once we are all there we go in to try on our first outfit. My first one is a pair of ripped skinny jeans with tan sandals that had a bow on it and a navy blue and tan striped shirt. It’s a one-shoulder type of shirt. If I were to get this I would get gold earrings and a bracelet

 I walk out to see brad in blue jean with a blue ish grey shirt and a white leather jacket with white sneakers.  Tye has blue skinny jeans on with a teal sweater like shirt that has spikes on the shoulders and a cross neck less. She also has a light brown hat and heels.

    “Tye I love that its so cute” I say

“OMG YOU GIRLS LOOK SO SEXII I COULD TURN STRIGHT” Brad screams. Tye and I just giggle. “thanks” we say together.

“ Ly you look sexii okay lets try number two on.”

“Kay” Brad and I say.

            This time I put on a light orang tank that’s tucked into a malty color flowered skirt paired with blue heels. This time Tye has on dark blue shorts with a light blue tank and a grey over shirt paired with blue sneakers. Brad has black and white shoes with a black shirt and jeans paired with a white belt.

 For my last outfit I have a blue dress with a brown belt. Paired with brown leather boots and a brown leather jacket with brown earrings and bracelets.  Tye had orange shorts with a white shirt paired with a white and light orange scarf white wedges and a bracelet. Brad had black jeans a white and gray stripped shirt and black shoes. We decided to get all three. On our way home we stopped at McDonald’s.

            We finally get back to mine and we all hop in the shower.  After my nice and warm shower I start on my make up I went with a smoky eye and red lips. For my hair I but them in curlers and then threw on my outfit I went with number two. I just loved the blue heels. Waiting for my hair to dry I decided to paint my finger and toe nails orange. Once my nails were dried I took my hair our. I don’t like to toot my own horn but man did I look fine. I walked out of my room and both of my friends had on their first outfits and man did they look HOT!!