CHAPTER 7

RABIATU P.O.V

I looked down at my fresh wounded palm then back at Aunty that did it. Did you know why? Cause I over slept and her kids went to school without eating .

She slapped me twice and pull my ears squeezing it so hard that I make a sound,bad mistake.

"Mom please"Surraiya pleaded banging at the door for her Mom to open it and at that same time I receive a smack on my lips which left me with broken lips.

"Mom please stop,you are scaring me let her go Mom please"Surraiya continue banging at the door,Aunty Pull me by my ears out glaring at Surraiya.

"Go to your room Surraiya now"Aunty warned.

"Why. Cause you don't want your daughter to see the monster part of you?"Surraiya asked frustedly while I close my eyes and shut my eyes, mentally pleading her to stop talking.

"Surraiya go to your room this instance"Aunty bellowed,I looked at Surraiya pleading her to catch my gaze,and when she does. I close my teary eyes assuring her I am fine, and let her obey her Mom  .

"You are not my Mom,you.....you are a monster "Surraiya said sobbing
"You never treat her this way when her parents are alive but now just because they are dead you make her your slave"Surraiya speak with venom.

"Surraiya......"Aunty warned raising her hand to Slapped her precious daughter but stop mid sir and sigh
"Go to your room"Aunty warned,digging her finger in my arms and pulled me out of the house which make me freeze,is she kicking me out of her house,No.....no.....no please no.

I mentally plead to Allah to make this stop, and sigh in relief when she walked toward the old store,push me inside and and lock it.

"Aunty please,don't leave me here please I am sorry"I said banging on the door but stop cause of my palm,I slide down sobbing when I heard her curses and walked away,leaving me in the dark.

UMAR P.O.V

"I am ready Faisal"I said for the hundred time knocking at his door.
He suggested to go home first yesterday since i saw the house angel was and return today.

"One more minute Dude"He half yelled while I rolled my eyes,pacing back and forth in front of his room.

"What if she isn't the one? What if that wasn't the house?,but I swear she is the one " I swore biting my nails in  anxiety,I saw Faisal that come out stared at me with wide eyes  and I glare at him.

"What?"I asked

"Are you crazy or turning to one,I mean why will some one be talking to him self?"He asked stretching his hand for me to put his cufflinks.

"I was chewing gum,don't go assuming shit" I lied while he perk his eyebrow looking at me.

"Seriously chewing gum,that is the best you can come up with. And may I asked where it is?"He asked with perked brow.

"I swallowed it"Lies
"Now quit Staren at me and let go"I said dragging him out

"Calm down sweet heart what with the rush?,I mean I am all your"He said winking and yanking his hand away while I groaned and enter the driver side.

"I am just nervous"I stated starting the ignition

"Why?"He asked looking at him self in the rear view.

"What if she wasn't the one?,What if that's not their house ?"I asked zooming out of the compound with pounding heart.

"What of,What ifs that is your problem,just have faith and let go meet your girl"He added unclinching my clinched fist.