CHAPTER 8

UMAR P.O.V

"Assalamu alaikum"I and Faruq said in sync and walked into the unfamiliar compound,I hope we ain't trespassing.

"Are you sure is this house?"Faisal asked for the hundred times while I just rolled my eyes.

"Do you think she is the one?"I asked him instead and he rolled his eyes back at me

"Have fate dude,In Sha Allah she is the one"He said
"Assalamu alaikum"He said knocking at the door.

"Wa'alaikum Salam "We heard the reply of a lady,may be it her?
"Afternoon"She said stepping out which make my smile to dropped and felt disappointed.

"We are looking for the woman in this house please?"Faisal asked in hesitation looking at me while I scrunch my nose hiding my laugh.

"Okay....."The lady trailed looking at us from head to toe.
"If I may ask please,are you two twins?"She asked

Isn't that obvious. I mean we are literally wearing same cloth,same face and same everything the only thing that differentiates us, is his unbelievable beared which he hate to trimmed and his one sided dimple,I regained myself from groaning when she ask us the stupidest question while my dearest brother answer her happily.

"Great come on in,I love twins alot"She said while I rolled my eyes an d we followed her in.
"Sit"She said looking at us again and left to the door by the right.

"If I may ask please,are you two twins?"I Mimick while Faisal scowled.

"Stop been rude "He said with a glare checking his phone to see if their is a missed call from his Batul as he always says.

"And stop checking your phone every damn second,you will hear it make a sound if she calls or send message"I scowled

"You are just jealous of our relationship,plus I am unease if I did not hear from her,she supposed to call me back or return my messages"He said tapping his foot on the floor in nervousness.

"She is fine Dude. May be she is tired of your stupid caring"I pointed out

"My caring isn't stupid and you don't know anything about relationship so just shut up"He said with a glare

"Stop been a clingy boyfriend"I tease while he rolled his eyes at me making some funny face which make me smile.

"By the way how is she?"I asked and before he can answer some elderly woman walked in through the door the lady disappear.

"Assalamu alaikum "She said and for some reason I find her I bit familiar,have we met before? I wanted to asked but felt unsure.
We greet her and at down looking at her.

"Sorry have we met before"Faisal blurted while I swore under my breath,but wait patiently to hear her reply.

"So who among you come to seek my hand in marriage"She said which make me squeez my face and she chuckled.
"I mean my husband die for about eleven years now and boy have ever come to seek for my hand"She added,Faisal chuckled and I could see this look of realisation in his eyes before he pointed at me.

"I believe he is the one cause I am already engage"He replies

"You idiot,how dare you trade me off like that,and you don't think I would marry and old woman"I said in annoyance

"Why am I not beautiful enough,or is it because of all this wrinkles?"She asked while I just shrugged and Faisak looked a bit amaze which me angry.

"Faisal"I called while they hurt out laughing before he leap forward and hugged her tight

"Granny Mama"He said which makes me gaps looking at angel granny in disbelief,granny Mama is alive,I stood and hug them both with moist eyes.

"I missed you granny where were you all this years?"I asked sobbing
"Where is Angel"I asked sniffing and looking at her while she smile and wipe my tears.