1.

2002.

Tamela woke up from a her reoccurring dream, she looked at the clock and it read to be 3 a.m in the morning and she sighed, she looked over at David who slept peacefully.

She got out the bed, deciding to take go downstairs for water so she would quench her thirst, this dream has been stealing her sleep for the past months and every time it came back different but with the same characters in it, the same woman she kept seeing but would only see the back of her.

She knew that God sends messages in different forms but she didn't know about this one, it was spiritual, like in another realm and sometimes it would feel really real and she desired with her all to make sense of it.

She got to her kitchen and poured herself a glass of water drinking it. The weight of her dreams weighed heavy on her shoulders... not giving her a chance to rest.

"Hey" Tamela heard her husband say.

"Hi" she said back at him.

"You couldn't sleep again?" David asked and Tamela nodded.

"What did you dream about?" David asked going over behind her and he hugged her from behind

"Just weird dreams love, it's nothing. " Tamela said, she didn't know how to really explain it but it was not nothing it was about the person they both would know, well everyone in America would know because they looked to be famous.

"You want me to help a little with putting you to sleep?' David asked swinging them side to side a little and Tam smiled, she knew what he meant by that and she didn't mind... she didn't mind it at all.

"Why not?" She said.

"Come on mama" David said and he took her hand and they walked back to their bedroom.

After her husband gave her a mind blowing organ, Tamela felt the after effect and she found herself drifting off to sleep again.

"I'm waiting for you... only you can." Tamely heard in her ears as she was sleeping.

The words kept repeating but everytime with less volume and Tamela charged out of her sleep and woke up. She looked around and saw that the sun was beaming through her bedroom curtains and she jolted getting up from the bed.

She had to see if everyone got ready for school, her children were teenagers but they didn't listen majority of the time when it came to mornings and school.

Getting to the kitchen Tamela saw that her husband already prepared her regular morning routine for the kids and she walked up to him.

"Thank you David." Tamela said and she gave him a peck on the lips.

"You're welcome, you were sleeping so peacefully I thought I should let you get your rest." David said to her and Tamela nodded.

"You're so good to me." Tamela said smiling

"Any dreams after our little session?" David asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nope, no dreams at all." Tamela said confidently , lying about the voices that she kept hearing in her head. She didn't want to seem crazy but she was slowly gathering the clues and it was leading her some place strange.

It was like now the voices were begging her to come to them. But the voices didn't feel like anything sinister or satanic , they felt like light, like a destiny she was supposed to fulfil and she wanted to find out more.

~~~~~~~~

Drew once again sat in his wife's bedside, all be heard was the sound of the machine's beeping, his family gave him 5 days so he can prepare himself mentally for switching the machines off and the 4 days have passed.