8.

Today was Tamela's day off, she worked night shifts on the weekends and during the week she only had to go to work twice.

She was glad that she was off to day because she has to make a few arrangements for her and Karen to head back to America... Mike told Tamela that she could call him anytime she wanted to come back home and she hasn't has contact with anyone back home in 3 years so she was nervous.

She got her cellphone out, taking the numbers from a book she kept so she wouldn't lose them and she called Mike... while Karen was still asleep in their bedroom.

"Hello?" she heard on the other end of the phone after a few rings.

"Hey Mikey... it's Tam." Tamela said and she heard a chuckle .

"Hey... hey baby girl how are you? Man I haven't heard from you since me and Frasco dropped your ass in that white ass land!" Mike said and Tamela laughed.

"Yes about that... I need to come back home Mikey." Tamela said to him.

"You got any more bodies witchu?" Mike asked causing Tamela to laugh again.

"No man... she's actually awake." Tamela said .

"Yo Fr?" Mike said and Tamela nodded.

"Yes, alive and a pain in my ass." Tamela joked, she was really talking about her heart... Karen was a pain to her heart and she couldn't take it, but Karen was listening to her.

"Aight baby sis, I'll call you again to see what I can pull off for you and your friend?  You not in no rush are you?" Mike said.

"We actually are... I gotta get away from this girl Mike." Tamela said and she felt like she was about to cry.

"Aight babe, I gotchu'!" Tamela heard and she smiled.

"Thanks Mikey" Tamela said.

"Luv ya sis... bye." Mike said.

"Love you too." Tamela said and she got off the phone.

Karen went back to the room so Tamela wouldn't see that she heard her... she was hurt by what Tamela said and she didn't understand why because it was true.

She was also hurt by the fact that Tamela wanted to get rid of her so fast... she didn't understand what she was asking when she wanted to go home but now Tamela was actually rushing for her to leave.

Tamela felt like Karen had been sleeping for a while so she went over to the room.

"Hey " Tamela greeted and Karen greeted back .

"You wanna go get food to eat?  And maybe get some clothes for you... some underwear?" Tamela asked and Karen shook her head no.

"Karen there's no food in this house... we gotta go get something." Tamela said to her , she looked at her as Karen rolled her eyes

"Fine." Karen said and she simply got up and walked out of the room to ready herself.

Tamela scoffed, she understood that this was a complicated situation but it was difficult for her too yet she didn't have an attitude about it. 

She went to her neighbour and she knocked on his door, she wanted to spend time with Mr Morris before she left, she knee she would miss him very deeply.

"Hey Tammy." Mr Morris greeted opening his door.

"Hey Mr Morris? You want to go out for breakfast with us?" Tamela asked and Mr Morris looked around 

"I already had breakfast dear." He softly chuckled.

"I'm leaving to go back home soon... maybe tomorrow. " Tamela said and his eyes widened.