14.

"Uhnn, fuck Kare-" Tamela moaned.

"Oh I... missed- you." Tamela said struggling.

Karen's head was between her legs, sucking the life out of her, her fingers moved quickly in and out of her.

She had to be careful because she didn't want her appliances to hurt or scratch Tamela but she did good earlier and she was doing good so far.

The two women moved from the couch to the bed, this would make it the second session of the might since they ate each other out then, Karen couldn't get enough of Tamela and she was showing out once more how much she missed her.

She had requested that Tamela sit on her face and that was where Tamela was... sitting on it.

"Oh God! " Tamela moaned, her hands grabbed tightly onto the headboard.

"Bounce on my face baby..." Karen encouraged and Tamela looked down her, Karen stuck out her tongue as Tamela started bouncing causing both women to giggle.

"Uhn" Tamela kept letting out every time she felt Karen on her.

Karen then used both her arms and pulled Tamela's thighs close to her, she held her down and started to feed ferociously.

"Kare-" Tamela whimpered she leaned her upper body a bit over to the headboard to balance herself and her hand held on tightly.

She used her other hand and she squeezed her breast, she squeezed really hard hoping to share the pressure

Karen increased the pressure in which she was sucking and nibbling; and she felt as Tamela's legs started to shake.

"Uhn Karen baby let up. " Tamela moaned,

Her requests weren't listened to and Karen kept her pace until she felt water gush out of Tamela, Karen kept her to her face as she licked her... her legs were shaking uncontrollably and Tamela was involuntarily lifting herself up.

She let her legs go allowing her to lift herself and Tamela did. She was breathing hard, Karen spanked her bare ass.

"Come on baby" Karen said sitting up.

The two women positioned themselves accordingly so they can interlock together.

Karen pushed toward her and she started grinding , rubbing her engorged clit against Tamela's.

She grabbed to her thighs to enable herself to move better, and threw her head back.

The exuberance of their connection was what caused them to feel their love making this intensely.

Karen was reminded just how much she loved , how much she wanted Tamela and Tamela felt the same way about it.

No one else made Karen's body react the way it does when it reacted to Tamela, looking at her alone sent shivers down her spine. And being around her intensified  her lechery.

"Fuck!" Karen moaned,

"It feels so good." Tamela said and Karen nodded with passion, they agreed that they felt absolute pleasure

"I'm gonna cum" Karen moaned

She watched as Tamela started grinding her hips faster and she tried to meet her pace, creating more build up.

"Fuck. " Tamela said.

Before they knew it, Karen squirted on Tamela letting out loud moans... "oh God, Fuck me!" Karen let out screaming... Tamela saw the effect that their bodies had on each other and she reached her own orgasm, squirting on Karen after a few consistent grinds.