4.

"If my surgery was with my body then how come you were told that my brain could be damaged?" Karen asked as they took a walk, she wanted to see more of the beautiful place as they were away from the apartment.

"I don't know, I think maybe you had a really bad fall. " Tamela said. " I told you we didn't know each other like that. "

"Then how come I'm here with you?" Karen asked once again and Tamela kept quiet.

"Here, let's go get some lunch then we should get back, I really need to sleep." Tamela said, Karen thought about how Tamela was avoiding her question and it made her suspicious.

Karen and Tamela sat in their seats opposite to each other as they ate and they kept stealing glances at each other making sure the other person doesn't see.

The lunch was awkward, quiet and neither of the women knew what to say to each other. Karen felt like she knows Tamela the more she looked at her, it was a strange feeling but it was there.

"I feel like I know you." Karen finally said breaking the silence.

"I don't think so, you've met me twice... we were singing a song with you." Tamela said.

"Who's we?" Karen asked.

"My group." Tamela simply said and Karen nodded.

"Then how do you know me?" Karen asked her and Tamela sighed.

"I told you, I'll tell you everything once you get your memory back." Tamela said and Karen nodded.

She watched as Tamela dismissed the topic and continued to eat her food.

Tamela took her glass of strawberry milkshake with extra whip cream and she drank it, with Karen looking at her , she put the glass down and licked the cream on her lips and all of this to Karen  was happening in slow motion, it was as if she was looking at the mst beautiful person in the world and she was seduced with everything that she did.

An image hit Karen's mind and her lips hung open hungrily not knowing what just hit her... her mind entered a trance and she clenched her thighs.

"Karen." Tamela called and Karen was shaken out of her trance.

"Mmh?" Karen said but them her eyes redirected back to her lips as she spoke.

"Are you okay?" Tamela asked and Karen nodded.

"Yes, yes I'm okay." Karen said.

Tamela wondered what went in her head, she seemed lost and out of here then she thought maybe her memories were returning but she was being quiet about it.

The two finished their food and the walked out to catch a bus back home. She told Karen she would go with her to see the place some other time since she had to sleep because she had another shift to get to.

"Why did you trash my apartment really?" Tamela asked after they got inside.

"I'm sorry, I was looking for something... anything , I had just woken up in a place I don't know." Karen said and Tamela nodded.

"Oh yeah, I can see how that can be scary." Tamela said and Karen agreed. "My neighbour said he heard a strange noise coming from here... was that you?" Tamela asked once more .

"The only loud noise I made really was when I took out that tube in my throat, it really hurt." Karen told her.

"You're very brave for doing that, but you could've hurt yourself you know."  Tamela said to her as she picked up the clutter that was on the floor.

"Don't worry, I can clean it up... you go to sleep like you said." Karen let out.

"Are you sure?" Tamela asked and Karen nodded.