10.

"What are you doing here?" Tamela asked opening her eyes to see who entered the room.

"My kids left no room for me to get comfortable in the bed." Karen said to her and Tamela was confused.

"You not sleeping with your husband?" Tamela asked her and Karen sighed.

She got in the bed and she started explaining what happened between her and Drew, telling her how she just found out that he was married.

Tamela asked what she was going to do but Karen didn't know herself , it wasn't an east situation they got caught up in... they had a lot to solve and talk about.

After they talked Karen felt like she couldn't handle being this close to Tamela and not do anything to her, she started to feel her body and her hands trailed on her thighs.

"Tam... " Karen called as they were in each other's arms.

"Mmh?" Tamela asked trying to sleep but Karen kept rubbing on her.

"Let me taste you." Karen whispered. Her hand got inside of Tamela's panties and she watched her as she started whimpering.

"Karen your husband is in this house." Tamela warned trying to take her hand out.

"You don't want me to?" Karen asked kissing her neck and Tamela didn't answer her... of course she wanted her and it was a stupid thing to ask.

"Then why are you wet?" Karen asked mischievously  then she sucked her neck causing Tamela to let out a small moan.

Karen took that as a green light and she started getting on top of her and she played with her clit, as she kept kissing her.

She pulled her hand out of her and she licked her fingers, then she tied her hair.

"You're gonna show out aren't you?" Tamela asked and Karen giggled , she bit her lip then she nodded.

She travelled down and pulled her pants and panties off of her and she threw them on the floor.

Karen pulled Tamela's legs up her shoulders and she held her thighs... her face got closer to her favourite meal on earth.

She put out a little spit onto Tamela's pussy , took her hand and rubbed all around her before she gets to devour.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that." Tamela said to her.

Karen smiled and she let her go, she then dived her heard in between her thighs so she can eat her pussy out and make her lose all of her senses.

Once she was done and Tamela creamed all on her tongue Karen got up and she laid next to Tamela and she kissed her.

"Mmh " Tamela moaned in between the kiss and wrapped her legs around Karen but she removed her legs .

Karen pulled back and she laid her head on the pillow.

"We're done?" Tamela asked confused she kmew Karen would've been kissing her fervently now and Karen rolled her eyes at her.

"Yes... you're being too loud Tamela. " Karen said, she was telling her to keep down when she was eating her out but Tamela wasn't keeping things down.

"That's not my fault, you didn't have to eat me out like that... my legs are still shaking." Tamela said.

Karen sucked her teeth at her and she turned to give her her back so she can go to sleep.

"I'll be respectful of Drew and your kids because if we were alone I was going to turn you around and make you lose that attitude." Tamela said to her and Karen laughed a bit at what she said.