7.

Karen woke up to see that Tamela was still asleep. She slowly got out of bed and she took out some clothes that she thought would fit her from Tamela and she made her way to the bathroom to take shower.

Tamela woke up also, she moved her hands and felt that no one was there then she saw that Karen wasn't in the bed, she got up also and she too made her way to the bathroom.

She heard the shower on and she got inside, opened the door to the shower and got inside.

"Hi." Karen said and Tamela held her body close to her as the water ran down both if them.

Tamela kissed Karen's body, kissing her shoulders and her back.

"Let me wash you." Tamela said and Karen handed her the scrubber that already had soap on it.

Tamela took it out of Tamela's hands and she started moving it down her body, cleaning her back sensually.  The sexual tension between the two was thin.

Karen turned and took it out of her hands so she can clean her this time and Tamela allowed her. She felt as Karen moved on her body, studying it and her breath got heavy.

Tamela held her hand to stop her and she slowly leaned in to kiss her.

"Tam... we- we can't do this." Karen said stopping her from taking things further and Karen stopped the water and wiped her face.

"I can't keep doing this with you Tam" she said, Tamela could see in her eyes that she was heartbroken.

Karen quickly got out of the shower , leaving Tamela standing there having not said a single word.

Tamela turned the water back on and she started washing her own body, but as she did she felt tears run down her face along with the water.

She didn't know what to expect with Karen but it wasn't this, this hurt too much... she knew she couldn't have her in reality but she wanted to, she wanted her.

They couldn't be together, she knew Karen had her husband and family and she also wanted to get back to her children. She had a lot of forgiveness to ask for a lot of begging to do.

Their beliefs also was a disadvantage to their union, both of them were Christians , and gospel artists there was no way they could be in a homosexual relationship as Christians, it was life of sin and Tamela didn't want to put her through that.

She finished in the shower and she got out, wrapped her body under a towel and went to her room to get dressed.

After getting dressed Tamela changed the sheets of her bed to turn into clean one's so they would sleep comfortably when the time came.

"Hey." Tamela greeted Karen who was in the kitchen.

"What are we going to eat?" Karen asked softly , "I'm hungry." She said to her and Tamela smiled.

"Well I have an almost 80 year old best friend next door who would appreciate our company." Tamela suggested and Karen nodded.

"Okay,  let's go... he will be so happy." Tamela said to her and they walked out of her apartment.

Tamela stood at Mr Morris's door with Karen behind her and she knocked.

"Tammy!" Mr Morris exclaimed.

"Hi Mr Morris, my friend and I thought we should take you up on that dinner offer." Tamela said smiling.

"Oh sure, come in... come in." Mr Morris said and Tamela led Karen inside, she was smiling awkwardly and she could tell she was a bit nervous.

"I made lasagne " Mr Morris said .

"Of course you did." Tamela joked and the two laughed with each other.