6.

Karen couldn't believe that Tamela just left her like that, she didn't want any of this meant.

Not being able to take it, she walked to her bedroom and opened the door to find her taking off her robe.

"You have to explain to me." Karen said.

"I know I do." Tamela said and Karen walked over her to face her.

"Then tell me." Karen said and Tamela could see in her eyes that she was desperate to know the truth. She took her hand and placed it over Karen's face and rubbed it softly with her thumb.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Tamela said not realising she was saying it out loud.

"Uhm... thank... thank you." Karen said softly, she didn't know what to say to her and as much as she despised what was happening or what happened she couldn't help but feel the same about her.

"I said that out loud?" Tamela asked removing her hand quickly and Karen nodded... "I'm sorry." Tamela said to her.

"Okay I'll tell you everything you want to know, let's sit down. " Tamela said to her and Karen sat on the bed then Tamela sat next to her.

"So in 2002 I started having these weird dreams and I didn't know what they were about or what they meant." Tamela started to say and Karen bit her lip, she too had been having dreams but she didn't know at what point in her life... maybe when she was unconscious.

"The dreams started getting more clearer and they felt like visions sometimes, I dreamt of a woman's voice... your voice , it kept telling me to come and save it that you were alive." Tamela said and Karen searched her eyes for any lies

"Is that why I'm here?" Karen asked her, " because you saved me?" she said and Tamela shool her head no.

"Listen to me." Tamela softly said and Karen nodded agreeing that she will listen.

"When I put the puzzles together I immediately flew to Detroit and I found out that you were about to be switched off of your life supply so I had to stop them." Tamela said, Karen's facial expression switched .

"I managed to convince your family to give you a few more months so you would wake up." Tamela said to her.

"They said no?" Karen asked worried because she saw  Tamela's expressions turn.

"No uh... they agreed, they agreed and they kept you alive for 6 more months because of me giving them hope that you will wake up." Tamela said to her and Karen now had tears in her eyes.

"You didn't wake up and I couldn't let them switch you off." Tamela simply said.

"You took me away" Karen said finishing what Tamela wanted to say and Tamela nodded.

Karen kept quiet for a while letting what Tamely said register in her mind, she was mad... livid, but she didn't know how to show it.

"You took me away!?" Karen asked again.

"I knew this other friend of mine and he helped me out to fly us here, it took a lot of money and a lot of people were involved but we did it." Tamela said and Karen shook her head unbelievably.

"Are you crazy?" Karen asked her looking at her

"Everyone said that but look at you... you're here aren't you?" Tamela asked her and Karen just looked at her as she cried

She couldn't believe that Tamela risked so much for her, and simply because of dreams.

"Tamela you stole a body and flew it across the country just because of a dream?" Karen said in a chastising tone.