Elevator (pt2) - Chris M.

Summary:Drella and Chris start to get to know each other while stuck on the elevator

Summary:
Drella and Chris start to get to know each other while stuck on the elevator.

-

"Hey, I never got your name." Chris told me looking down from his spot on the floor. Is it wrong I feel as though I've been accepted in Heaven just because Chris wants to know my name?

"Oh, it's Drella." I informed him. He smiled down at me, "Doesn't Pierce the Veil have a song named Drella?"

"They do! It's so cool! Pierce the Veil is like one of my favorite bands, and come to find out they have song with the same name as me, one that isn't really common."

Now, as much as I love Motionless in White and Bring Me the Horizon, Pierce the Veil will forever be my favorite band. I relate to their lyrics so much, and when I was in my emo teenage phase they were on repeat, and they still kinda are.

"Oh, Motionless in White isn't your favorite?" Chris asked reading an eyebrow causing my face to redden. "I mean, I love you guys, it's just Pierce the Veil will forever be number one, though Motionless in White is a very very very close second." I stuttered out.

Chris laughed at me causing me to frown at him. "You're a weird girl." He said laughing.

I looked at him offended. "How am I weird?" I scoffed jokingly while dramatically looking at him with my hand on my chest.

"I mean, one minute you're super nice and funny, the next you're sassy, and then you're all shy and stuttering, it's cute." He said smiling. I felt my heart literally stop. My face redden even more, if that was even possible.

"See, there you go again!" He laughed. "Ugh, whatever." I mumbled looking away still flattered Chris called me cute.

"So, what's your job?" Chris asked a couple minutes later while bored picking at the strings from his skinny jeans. "I'm a nurse."

"A nurse? You don't look like one." He said looking over my figure. I had on black ripped jeans shorts that showed off my short, thick, tattoo-covered legs. I was wearing a WASP shirt that was cropped, showing off my hour-glassed waist that was littered in tattoos. I had a hell of a good tan too. I had long black hair that was right now thrown in a messy bun. I also had a tongue, eyebrow and lip piercing. I had long pale fingers that had rings on them along with tattoos.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked crossing my arms while rising my eyebrows. "No, of course not. It's just, you look like you should be a tattoo artist or something."

"Oh, well as much as I love tattoos and tattooing, my need to help people is bigger. But if you ever want a tattoo done, hit me up." I explained, not really thinking he'd accept my offer.

"I might take you up on that. What's your number?" Chris asked as he grabbed his phone from his pocket. "Oh- um it's 203-524-1302." I said as he punched in the numbers on his screen, along with taking a picture of me smiling with a thumbs up for the screen saver.

-

"I wonder how much longer this is going to be." I sighed as I handed Chris my phone, we were both taking turns playing Subway Surfers after I started playing out of boredom and he insisted he was better than me, so here we were taking turns to see who'll get the highest score.

"Shush tryna concentrate." Chris said as he nudged her foot with his extremely large ones that were wearing platform black boots, which made him even more tall. I rolled my eyes and looked over at the old lady who was silently humming in the corner.

"Shit." Chris muttered as he slammed his hand on his thigh while holding my phone. Looking down I saw that he was caught by the police, "Ha! Take that sucker, my score was higher than that by way more!" I said with a smirk, he side eyed me before rolling his eyes and giving me my phone.

I started playing for a good five minutes before I was caught by the police dude and his stupid dog. "Ugh, this is so stupid!" I groaned rolling my eyes. Chris laughed cockily, "Let me show you how it's really done."

"Chris, you literally died in two minutes before me." I said giving him a reality check making his smile drop and turn over to glare at me, "Shut up." He said flipping me off.

"Rude." I mumbled.

About ten minutes later of us playing the game we felt the elevator start to move again causing me and Chris to stand up, "Finally!" I yelled happily. "Thank god, any longer and the fans would've caused a riot." Chris mumbled as the elevator doors opened to my floor.

"Welp, it was nice to meet you Chris." I said spinning on my heel to face him with a sad smile on my face. "Yeah, you too. Don't worry, I'll text you, we should hang out, somewhere other than an elevator." He said chuckling. "Yeah, that's be really nice." I said smiling before seeing the elevator doors begin to shut, "Shit!" I yelled before running out before they closed all of the way while hearing Chris laugh at my shenanigans. Turning around I waved furiously at him, him doing the same.

A couple days later Chris texted me. A few months later he asked me out on a date, then asked me to be his girlfriend. Two years later and I was his wife.