Skate Boardin' With My Bros - Ricky O.

Summary:While messing around backstage to one of the MIW shows Ricky, his gf Joan, and Ryan are skateboarding, and decide to makeup a rap song

Summary:
While messing around backstage to one of the MIW shows Ricky, his gf Joan, and Ryan are skateboarding, and decide to makeup a rap song.

-

Joan laughed loudly when Ricky fell causing him to flip her off and playfully roll his eyes. "Let me try." Ryan said before taking the skateboard from Ricky before he could even say no. Ricky rolled his eyes for real this time and walked over to Joan.

Chris walked over to them from behind and stared at them weirdly as they laughed at Ryan. "What are y'all doing?" He asked with creased eyebrows. Joan looked over at him and then back to Ricky. "Yo, Ricky, Chris just asked what we was doin." She said in a rapping like voice that made Ricky laugh. "Say, what we doin?" He asked in the same voice. "I'm skate boardin' with my bros, yuh, I'm might just go get some hoes, yuh, they all up on me at my shows, yuh, my raps? Well they just flows!" Joan jokingly rapped before pointing over at Ricky signalling it was his turn. "Skate boardin' with my bros, duh, I travel all around the world I might get a disease, duh, I'm always buying new expensive dvds, duh, oh the girls just love it when I tease, duh, Annie's coming, everybody freeze!" Ricky yelled. Joan and Ricky laughed before high fiving.

"That was awesome sauce, huh?" Joan asked smirking over at Chris. He looked at the two weirdly before shaking his head and walking away. "Haters be hating, that money I be making." Ricky said causing Joan to laugh again, "That one was good."