Episode 1

No one's pov: !!

After fighting the hyde and fighting Thornhill and Crackstone, A male professor made his way through the crowd and spotted the two girls hugging.

He made his way in front of Wednesday and Enid who were surrounded by multiple students and broke some news, A little speech about Larissa and thankfully she was alive, on behalf of the principal the male professor escorted the students all the way back to Nevermore.

"Are you two girls okay? ..Enid was it?" The tall suited man asked

He only received a nod from the wolf before getting her bestfriend Yoko to escort Enid.

Even tho Enid and Wednesday were still trembling and in shock they made their way to their dorm room slowly but surely by the help of the others. None of them spoke on the way to Nevermore.

When they had finally reached the dorm Enid immediately looked for her phone and called her mom to tell her that she had finally wolfed out, but her Mom didn't pick up because it was still a full moon.

Enid couldn't sleep because of her thoughts overwhelming her. She proceeded to talk to Yoko all night, it made her calm down and at ease.

Wednesday on the other hand, had just finished washing up. Wednesday slowly made her way to bed, laid down and hoped for a restless night.

Enid soon washed up and looked at herself in the mirror, her scars were divine beautiful. It was also an achievement for her since she had fought someone in her wolf form. Specifically, A hyde.

Enid made her way to her bed and laid down, chatting goodnight to her boyfriend before sleeping.

A few hours passed by and Wednesday woke up to the sound of  Enid's whines, Wednesday ignored them for a little while but since she wouldn't get a wink of sleep because of the noises, she sat up and walked to the other girl's side and observed her.

Enid was whimpering, full of sweat everywhere.

"Enid." The goth girl called out.

"Enid, wake up." Wednesday said but this time a little louder and tapped her on the shoulder, but still nothing.

Suddenly Thing knocked on the window of their balcony, which made Wednesday flinch but was soon relieved when she saw it was just Thing. Wednesday walked over and opened the window to let Thing in.

"Thing, help me wake Enid up from her nightmare. As much as I love nightmares, we have to ruin this one." Wednesday whispered as she let out a hand to let Thing climb onto her.

Wednesday was once again in Enid's side of the room and Thing had made his way down and onto the colorful girl's bed and was ready to wake her, so was Wednesday.

They shook her and suddenly Enid sat up and was panting and looking all around the room "Where- wha- what's happening? She grabbed onto something for it to be Wednesday's forearm.

Wednesday jerked back at the sudden touch which made Enid look at Wednesday and Enid quickly realized that she had a nightmare.

Enid sat up, yelling "Oh g-d!" and panting. Trying to collect her breath.

"It's over Enid. It was just a nightmare, what was it even about?" Wednesday asked.

"I had a nightmare that I didn't wolf out and I couldn't save you.." Enid said brushing her hand over her eyes.  "I am so sorry i couldn't save you Wednesday!" Enid added

"But you did, I acknowledge any possible negative ramifications of what you could've experienced but I'm here Enid, We're both here." Wednesday prompted, lost in Enid's blue ocean eyes